+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber College successful visa so far from

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
how good are they? what is their visa success rate so far? and dont u think 900CAD is alot......how much are u giving......what is the best discount they can give?

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
i know 3 or 4 people who have gone through them. yes its quite xpensive...but they give u money back guarantee if God forbids u dont get visa... but they do work well....nd rest depends on ur luck...cant say much bt it at the moment...

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
the first year fees for global business management for international students is $12,200 CAD is that right?
wots the fees for 2nd year? does it remain the same or less?

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
Hi sandra....

Fees even in the 2nd year is still same and I spoke to admission advisors and they said they onky refund the councilling fee if they donot get you admission in college/uni....Visa s not their hands so no refund if visa refused.....

What do u suggest how low shall i offer them for counciling fees?

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
so friends who is actually going to Humber and Have Approved Visas for september and Jan Intakes....

daveburke001

Aug 31, 2011
I dont think u need an admission advisory to apply to humber cause i applied myself and i got accepted within 3 weeks it was very easy just submitted all the documents they ask for on their sit for the specific program and the will inform u accordingly if u need need to an admission test or not. less than three weeks and i got my acceptance letter fro jan 2012 intake

kishore13october

Sep 16, 2011
vijayawada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandrakhan said:
i wll apply in october for jan intake...global business management post grad diploma at humber
same here bro!!!
whr u from???
wats ur prof????

mine b.tec(cse)
helped in family business for 2 yrs
ielts 7.0

Admission

Sep 29, 2011
This is the same reason I was advising you to apply to colleges in Vancouver Area visas are very strong this year.

Visas are refused only if admission offer is with you. You need to have the admission 2 months before the start of class date so you have enough time to apply for visa. Global business management is a good program if you can pay the fee for the full year and apply with proper visa documents and nothing incomplete and this is the reason for visa refusals where you are not able to be clear about your case properly and the reasons for stuyding and returning back on time.