+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber college May 2019 intake

Syed211

Sep 27, 2018
Plis

Humber will begin to process applications for May'19 from October 1st. So there is a high chance that you might still get admission.
What is your course and profile ?
I have applied for PM - May 2019 intake. I am a business graduate (2014) with work ex of roughly about 4 years in MNC's like Aon and Everest as Analyst. I have TOEFL score of 98 and IELTS 7.

Syed211

Sep 27, 2018
Centennial would open in 2-3 weeks, as told by my consultant.
Btw what all documents did you submit to apply for GBM ?
I want to apply for the program @centennial. Anybody has any idea about if the school is still accepting application from International Students for 2019May intake ?

Iqbal1313

Aug 29, 2018
I have submitted my DMCz from the bachelors degree, a provisional degree certificate, backlog certificate, 12 grade dmcz, 10 grade dmcz and ielts TRF.
Are you sure Humber application for May 2019 intake is open???? Have you got any application no. Or any fee payment receipt from your agent. Have you seen any receipt because agents are making fun of us by saying they have applied but in actual on college website applications for May 2019 intake is not shown.

Syed211

Sep 27, 2018
There are only selective programs for may 2019 intake. Which one are you targeting from Humber in that intake ?

Sep 29, 2018
Are you sure Humber application for May 2019 intake is open???? Have you got any application no. Or any fee payment receipt from your agent. Have you seen any receipt because agents are making fun of us by saying they have applied but in actual on college website applications for May 2019 intake is not shown.
I haven't got any receipt yet. Or any mail from humber college. But my brother studies over there and he had confirmed from the college that they will be processing offer letters from October. And my agents told me that humbers gonna process and mail us humber id and application number from first week of October from where we can check the application status.

Iqbal1313

Aug 29, 2018
I haven't got any receipt yet. Or any mail from humber college. But my brother studies over there and he had confirmed from the college that they will be processing offer letters from October. And my agents told me that humbers gonna process and mail us humber id and application number from first week of October from where we can check the application status.
I got mail from Humber stating that they will start accepting applications from first week of October for May 2019 intake.