+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber College Jan 2019 intake

Dev95

Aug 24, 2018
Hi everybody i applied in humber college on 29th april for marketing management jan19. I got waitlisted so any chances of getting offer letter. As i have called them when No decision was written at that time they said to wait till 1st week of September. But before that i got waitlisgew

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hi everybody i applied in humber college on 29th april for marketing management jan19. I got waitlisted so any chances of getting offer letter. As i have called them when No decision was written at that time they said to wait till 1st week of September. But before that i got waitlisgew
Sad to hear this .. the only chance u can get seat is if someone else leave his/her seat.. so dont wait for this miracle to happen .. try another clg or another intake ... good luck

simmi96

Jul 8, 2018
yes I'm too waitlisted but the chances are always 10-20% DAT u get either not so plz apply in some other also DAT u don't miss the other opportunities

Soopz

May 26, 2018
Hey did anyone get any reply or update recently?
Actually I submitted application on 22nd May for Jan 2019 intake ITS program .Before some days I got mail that they would take upto 15 weeks for final decision but since then there is no update.Let me know if anyone of you got any update.Thank you.

hetkansara

Jul 29, 2018
Hey did anyone get any reply or update recently?
Actually I submitted application on 22nd May for Jan 2019 intake ITS program .Before some days I got mail that they would take upto 15 weeks for final decision but since then there is no update.Let me know if anyone of you got any update.Thank you.
Same issue with me too..
Applied on 27th May.
And also got a mail before few days that the process will take 15 weeks and no updates after that.
Don't know why they are taking so much time.

Soopz

May 26, 2018
Same issue with me too..
Applied on 27th May.
And also got a mail before few days that the process will take 15 weeks and no updates after that.
Don't know why they are taking so much time.
Too many applications I guess. I'll call them tomorrow.Let me know if you get any update regarding your application.

Rupinder57

Jun 10, 2018
What is the procedure for medical

Under sds they willl give me medical report or they have to send it to embassy?

I have to get medical done before applying for permit or vas will ask for report after i apply?

Pleasee explain it

Thanks in advance

Abhidhamija

Sep 1, 2018
We have applied in business accounting on 19 Jun still not received offer letter from Humber college can you please tell us how much more will it take to issue loa