+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber College Jan 2019 intake

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
I think you should call athad not umber for once to clarify your case and get guidelines regarding this. As I clearly got proper guidelines to make my withdrawn application to accepted.
Hey!
Can a withdrawn application accepted
My applicatn got withdrwan bcuse had not submitted my lst sem.DMC N PROVISIONAL DEGREE bcuse at tht point my result ws nt out. But nw i have my all the docs required for the program.
Can i reapply????

Rutva2596

Jul 10, 2018
Hey!
Can a withdrawn application accepted
My applicatn got withdrwan bcuse had not submitted my lst sem.DMC N PROVISIONAL DEGREE bcuse at tht point my result ws nt out. But nw i have my all the docs required for the program.
Can i reapply????
Please contact your consultant first they will contact the indian representative regarding your case.
Else please contact at international student center they will surely help you and it may possible if you submit it tomorrow you can get your LOA tomorrow itself...
Here is a number:- +1 416 675 5067 you can also find it on the website...!!
Also I am sharing one extension number:-4404 of Ms. Nora she will help you

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Please contact your consultant first they will contact the indian representative regarding your case.
Else please contact at international student center they will surely help you and it may possible if you submit it tomorrow you can get your LOA tomorrow itself...
Thank you for the help!!!

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Did you apply through consultant?
Can you name your consultancy ?
Mine is CANAM thy didn't advise anything to me

hetkansara

Jul 29, 2018
I have applied in Web Design and Development at humber for Jan-2019 intake on 27th May.
Still waiting for my loa.
Anyone knows how much more time it will take?
Thanks in advance :)

Rahul_77

Aug 1, 2018
You taken a good step .... call them after 7 O'clock as per Indian time.... everything will be ok ...!!
Hi rutva2596

I applied in humber on june 1 in GBM program for Jan 19, & I am very worried about my LOA cause its already been 73 days to my application.

And the main reason for my tension is that mine graduation marks is 59% without any backlog.Rest everything is Fine.Moreover I have 9 months bank experience.

But the sad part is my agent has not added backlog and experience letter

simmi96

Jul 8, 2018
Hi rutva2596

I applied in humber on june 1 in GBM program for Jan 19, & I am very worried about my LOA cause its already been 73 days to my application.

And the main reason for my tension is that mine graduation marks is 59% without any backlog.Rest everything is Fine.Moreover I have 9 months bank experience.

now they are taking up to 15 weeks so we need to wait
I mailed them yesterday so wait I would say...

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hi rutva2596

Add by yourself by using my humber account .. bcz backlog certificate is must :)

Rutva2596

Jul 10, 2018
Hi rutva2596

Yes mandeep is right. Backlog certificate is must.

Please attach it by yourself if you are not able to make it then send it as an attachment in the email. and mentioned to recognize your document.