+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber College 2021

bkvepran

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hi guys
my name is Ankita
i have applied to Humber College for Cosmetic Management diploma starting in sept 2021
has anyone else applied to Humber?

studentpermitcomeon

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
Hello there! I have applied to the fall 2021 intake Humber College for Insurance Management post grad certificate. Still awaiting for my SP for the past 2 months.

Reactions: bkvepran

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Still awaiting for my SP for the past 2 months.
bro,, when did you apply for the study permit? what was the processing time when you applied?
I have applied for SP since February 9, I'm still waiting, my program starts 10 May

studentpermitcomeon

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
bro,, when did you apply for the study permit? what was the processing time when you applied?
I have applied for SP since February 9, I'm still waiting, my program starts 10 May
My application was lodged on 14th Feb and Biometrics done on 21st Feb. No updates since then.

I really hope you receive it soon bro. Please keep us updated.

Reactions: sal2021

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
I really hope you receive it soon bro. Please keep us updated.
I am afraid it may take long time to hear back from IRCC. I have already paid the tuition fees and the deadline for the withdrawal from my program is 25th of May. If I didn't get a reply before this date, it would be a problem.

studentpermitcomeon

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
I have seen a lot of may intakes receiving their PPR in other threads so lets keep our fingers crossed. Worst case scenario, you can defer your admission.

Reactions: sal2021

studentpermitcomeon

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
It changed to completed a few hours after i did the biometrics but it took 2 weeks for this to be updated for my friend so i dont think there is anything to worry about

Jrljessy

May 12, 2021
Hi guys
my name is Ankita
i have applied to Humber College for Cosmetic Management diploma starting in sept 2021
has anyone else applied to Humber?
Hey!
yeah, me too.
Any news about your application? Also you applied from India? Or somewhere else?

Jrljessy

May 12, 2021
I am afraid it may take long time to hear back from IRCC. I have already paid the tuition fees and the deadline for the withdrawal from my program is 25th of May. If I didn't get a reply before this date, it would be a problem.
Yeah I’m in the same boat, did you receive a reply yet? May 21st is like doomsday

ok96

Aug 27, 2021
Folks,
I have applied for one of the courses at Humber for the Fall 2022 intake. I recently received an email from Humber that states "We are processing your application and will be in touch soon!". Can anyone here tell me by when they can confirm/reject the application after this email?

ss_95

Jun 2, 2022
Hey All,

I have applied for Supply Chain Management - Jan 2023 intake at Humber and it's been roughly 3months since i submitted my application, however there's no response from Humber yet. Status still says "Application under review".

I did reach out to them over email and the response stated - due to severe inbound of applications, the processing time has been delayed

If anyone else is going through this, please do pitch in your thoughts, would be helpful to connect.

Thanks in advance

teacherji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
30-MAR-11
Med's Request
30-JUN-11
Med's Done....
14-AUG-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-NOV-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
9th May 2012
Hey All,

I have applied for Supply Chain Management - Jan 2023 intake at Humber and it's been roughly 3months since i submitted my application, however there's no response from Humber yet. Status still says "Application under review".

I did reach out to them over email and the response stated - due to severe inbound of applications, the processing time has been delayed

If anyone else is going through this, please do pitch in your thoughts, would be helpful to connect.

Thanks in advance
This is a 2021 Chain - no one is goingto read this - I will say though keep reaching out to the Collage - the webdite shows Chain Management - Jan 2023 as Closed ... so keep pushing - best of luck !!