+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber 2019

Nikita09

Jul 4, 2018
Chandigarh
Do we get any letter for the rejection after the processing time .?
As I have applied on 29 may and it's 9 week and 3 more weeks to go . Can I get offer letter before the 12th week ?

Thanks in advance

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Do we get any letter for the rejection after the processing time .?
As I have applied on 29 may and it's 9 week and 3 more weeks to go . Can I get offer letter before the 12th week ?

Thanks in advance
Yes dear in result either they will send you final offer letter or will say your admission is waitlisited or can also deffer your admission .. good luck :)

Rahul_77

Aug 1, 2018
Hi deepk1993

I applied in humber on june 1 in GBM program for Jan 19, & I am very worried about my LOA cause its already been 73 days to my application.

And the main reason for my tension is that mine graduation marks is 59% without any backlog.Rest everything is Fine.Moreover I have 9 months bank experience.

But the sad part is my agent has not added backlog and experience letter

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hi deepk1993

I applied in humber on june 1 in GBM program for Jan 19, & I am very worried about my LOA cause its already been 73 days to my application.

And the main reason for my tension is that mine graduation marks is 59% without any backlog.Rest everything is Fine.Moreover I have 9 months bank experience.

You can upload that on your own.
Login with your credentials, there is an option of uploading docs.

Nikita09

Jul 4, 2018
Chandigarh
Hi deepk1993

I have applied for the same on 29 may but still there is no decision .. do I guess we have to wait

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hi deepk1993

U can upload by using your humber account ceredentials..