+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humanitarian and Compassionate.

NavIS

Aug 23, 2019
Hey Guys

I applied my H an C application back in January 2018. I was keep checking my status online, since then and it was always saying that your application received on this date. Which was very frustrating for along time.

Finally I saw that when I checked my status last week it says my application is under process. Which gave me bit of relaxing. But I checked my status just now and what I saw is that is saying the same old thing that they received my application. Which made me really upset and surprised. Does someone experience the same thing or have knowledge about this? Please do share if someone has information about this.

Thanks.

esraa saber

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Hey Guys

I applied my H an C application back in January 2018. I was keep checking my status online, since then and it was always saying that your application received on this date. Which was very frustrating for along time.

Finally I saw that when I checked my status last week it says my application is under process. Which gave me bit of relaxing. But I checked my status just now and what I saw is that is saying the same old thing that they received my application. Which made me really upset and surprised. Does someone experience the same thing or have knowledge about this? Please do share if someone has information about this.

Thanks.
Hi , what happen with ur application?!