+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humanitarian and compassionate cases

Saghi

Aug 19, 2019
Hello
I’m immigrant to Canada since October 2012. I heard there is a program called “last survival” ( the last person of s family, who is left in its country, like my younger son who is left of my family in Iran) all my family, my older son and my daughter and I are out of Iran. I heard that he can come to Canada as immigrant too. He is married and has a 4 years old kid. I’m asking is it true that he can come and I would have all my family with me again? I really appreciate for your answer. Thank you
Saghi

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
I’m immigrant to Canada since October 2012. I heard there is a program called “last survival” ( the last person of s family, who is left in its country, like my younger son who is left of my family in Iran) all my family, my older son and my daughter and I are out of Iran. I heard that he can come to Canada as immigrant too. He is married and has a 4 years old kid. I’m asking is it true that he can come and I would have all my family with me again? I really appreciate for your answer. Thank you
Saghi
It is the opposite. If you are the only person in Canada there is a lonely Canadian program. Your son will have to qualify on his own.