+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humanitarian and compasionate case

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
I’m curious....how many times can you apply for H&C? This all seems completely ridiculous that after being denied you can just apply again. Let’s hope IRCC/CBSA follow up with a departure order and removal.

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
I’m curious....how many times can you apply for H&C? This all seems completely ridiculous that after being denied you can just apply again. Let’s hope IRCC/CBSA follow up with a departure order and removal.
the world is such a great place having the like of you around

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We included my brother in the H&C application because he was 21 at a time when we applied, he depended on his parents. Yes I am happy that they approved visitor record extension for my parents even thou they rejected H&C application. My hope is that this time will be different and that immigration officer will be fair as a previous one just said there is not enough grounds for PR to be granted.We want all my family to reunite and have my parents be with their grandchildren. I trust in the Lord and pray for a miracle.
How long after you were refused the first H&C did you apply for the 2nd H&C? Many embassies will not renew passports unless you currently have status in Canada. Not sure if they will count implied status but if they are refused the extension that could be an issue. Something to follow-up with your home country embassy.