+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Huge problem with OINP e filling portal (education part)

eyesthetics

Dec 7, 2018
Hey guys i have a potentially huge problem with my PNP

I got a notification of interest from ontario on August 15th's draw, i started filling out the OINP e-Filling portal yesterday, and then i came across the Education history part

It asks for all my post-secondary education history as well as its respective ECA Report. I have a Master's degree, thereforei also have Bachelor's degree, since you can't get Master's without getting Bachelor's first.

The problem is, i did not obtain the ECA for all my post-secondary education, i only obtained the highest one (Master's degree) since i only intended to claim score for my Master's degree (getting ECA for my Bachelor would not have improved my CRS one bit, by this logic, i did not obtain it)

Now, i can't proceed filling out the form, since i don't have the ECA for my bachelors, only my Master's, and it asks for my Bachelor's ECA.

I only have 41 days left to complete the form before it is withdrawn, so obtaining ECA for my Bachelor's would be an impossible task

What should i do ? Am i in trouble ?

Please help...

Thank you to all forum members who reply.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Did you add your Bachelors education history while making your EE profile? Because I have just added my Msc data.

If in case you had just added in Msc, I probably assume you will add in eca number of msc in the bsc section as well. But consult with experts prior to adding final information.

junkie999

Aug 19, 2019
I called up the Ontario ministry and they mentioned it is not required to add bachelors if you have ECA for Masters. Just FYI I did not include bachelors in my EE profile.

eyesthetics

Dec 7, 2018
I called up the Ontario ministry and they mentioned it is not required to add bachelors if you have ECA for Masters. Just FYI I did not include bachelors in my EE profile.
If I only list my Master degree would there be a problem in Other Activities tab? In that section, I need to put the list of my other activities since the age of 18. OINP website stated that when these activities are combined with my education and work history, there should be no gaps in time. In this case, there would be a gap for 3.5 years since my age of 18, since I started working at 21.5 years old (I was completing my Bachelor degree from 18 to 21.5 years old). Would that be okay?

eyesthetics

Dec 7, 2018
Did you add your Bachelors education history while making your EE profile? Because I have just added my Msc data.

If in case you had just added in Msc, I probably assume you will add in eca number of msc in the bsc section as well. But consult with experts prior to adding final information.
I did not mention my Bachelor degree on the education history tab, since it would be useless and not add any points.

sanket1990

Nov 8, 2020

Hi I need you thoughts for OINP E filling form:

In my OINP E-Filling form - In my work history I have submitted 3 years of work experience (for which I claimed points for my CRS score). However, I am planning to mention small 3 months internship in the 'other activities' section, although I do not have any letter/salary slips for those internships, should I just not mentions those internships and simply put 'unemployed' over there? what do you suggest?