+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HUGE DELAY in Study Permit Extension, Applied July 20, NO NEWS.

lilin1206

Nov 15, 2018
Glad to hear that, congratulations!

We still have no news, we just got this answer to our last webform:
"We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible."

I feel so hopeless, if we don't get an answer for November 5th we cannot take a trip to a conference and we will lose the expenses already paid (over 2 thousand dollars), it feels to enraging that we need to absorb this monetary loss because of this delay, in 5 years we never had this problem until now.
Did you finally get yours approved? May I know how long it takes? Thank you very much!

Reactions: rashisingh223

Flag16

Nov 20, 2018
If you applied on Aug 6 and still didn't get it, I am wondering whether they can approve mine before Xmas... I applied on Aug 18.
Hey! My study permit and my partner's Open work permit got approved yesterday!! I believe yours will be approved in the next 2 weeks. Good luck!!

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Is anyone waiting from Nov 23rd around 2018?. i saw People are getting their BOWP extensions even they applied after me. I called CiC and they said my application is in the queue of printing and it been 10 days already.
I also notice a week before website was showing they are working on application applied on November 18th and this week they changed it back to Nov 11th. I don't know what's going on there. few of my friends got their extension they applied in dec 5th around. I been 109 days for me and hasn't see anything so far.

any suggestion or just keep waiting. thank you in advance.