+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HSW 2020 applicants

HJK90

Star Member
Aug 31, 2023
Have y
Have you tried asking for an mp's help?
I tried but nothing, according to MP offices the set moving forward day for may file is 26 nov, but on 26 nov its Sunday.. so was it a true response or not i am not sure off.. I feeling literally helpless at this stage

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Finally, this battle is over.

To God Be All The Glory And Praise!!!

"When the time is right, I, the Lord will make it happen."
Isaiah 60:22

Today, received Eligibility and passport request for my dependents.

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."
Matthew 7:7

amanpaul123abc

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hey Roye! Many many congrats to you and your family! Long long wait for you. I tried finding your full application timeline but couldn’t find it. Can you please post it? Also are you Inside or Outside? our application is 2021 Feb and still waiting for update…

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."

• Love
Reactions: roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021
To God Be All the Glory and Praise!

Application Submitted September, 2020

March 25, 2021- Temporary Aor
July 8, 2021- Temporary Aor
March 2, 2022- PAOR, ADR(updated passport of dependent, Schedule A spouse)
March 8, 2022- Submitted Spouse Schedule A via fax
April 8, 2022- Submitted Passport of dependent(fax)
November 30, 2022- ADR and Medical(dependent children in Ph)
December 5, 2022 Medical done
December 21, 2022- ADR submitted
Medical Passed- December 9, 2022
May 15- Employer reached out to MP
May 24, 2023- ADR EMPLOYER
June 6, 2023- Employer submission of requirements
August 2023- I reached out to my Employer to seek help, employer reached out again to MP
August 14, 2023- Submitted SP(children) via webform
August 30, 2023- "Recommend passed" gcms notes
ADR- PCC request (Spouse)
September 8, 2023- Receipt of SP via webform
September 26, 2023- Submitted ADR
September 27, 2023- Not applicable
October 12, 2023- ADR
October 12, 2023- Receipt of Documents
October 16, 2023- Submitted Affidavit of explanation
October 27, 2023- I reached out to MP.
November 15, 2023-Request for Remedical of dependent children in Ph
November 17, 2023- Remedical done(NHS- Baguio)
November 21, 2023- Medical Passed
November 23, 2023- Golden Email PPR for dependents in Ph, eligibility.
November 23, 2023- Pre-arrival Services
Requested ATIP 3x in between.

My prayers.. I am seeking your help Oh, Divine Mercy, Sacred Heart of Jesus, and I am seeking your help Oh Holy Spirit, Father God in Heaven..

The Holy Rosary..

Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity (approval of our applications). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (Say 3 times).

Father, glorify Your name.” “Answer my cry, O Lord, in a way that will accomplish Your will, for Your will is good, acceptable, and perfect. It is best for You, and therefore best for me and any others who may be affected by this prayer.
I claim it Lord God, In Jesus Name, The Divine Mercy, The Sacred Heart of Jesus, with The Holy Trinity, The Holy Spirity, through the intercession of Mother Mary, St. Joseph, The Holy Family, St. Anthony de Padua, St. Jude, St. Therese, Sta. Rita, St. Lorenzo Ruiz, St. Anne, St. Aloysius de Gonzaga, Padre Pio, St. Catherine, St. Augustine, Oh Dear St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, St. Jude Thaddeus, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Patrick, Padre Pio, I call upon all your Angels and Saints to pray with me, AMEN

Intercession Prayer for St. Francis Xavier Cabrini

Almighty and Eternal Father, Giver of all Gifts, show us Your mercy, and grant, we beseech You, through the merits of Your faithful Servant, St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, that all who invoke her intercession may obtain what they desire according to the good pleasure of Your Holy Will.

Approval of my application, Wp for both me and my husband, SP for my children.

O Lord Jesus Christ, Savior of the world, mindful of Your bountiful goodness and love, design, we implore You, through the tender devotion of St. Frances Xavier Cabrini for Your Sacred Heart, to hear our prayers and grant our petitions.

O God, the Holy Spirit, Comforter of the afflicted, Fountain of Light and Truth, through the ardent zeal of Your humble handmaid, St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, grant us Your all-powerful aid in our necessities, sanctify our souls and fill our minds with Divine Light that we may see the Holy Will of God in all things.

St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, beloved spouse of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, intercede for us that the favor we now ask may be granted.

Prayer to St. Jude
Most Holy Apostle St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of the enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases and of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so needy; make use, I implore you of that particular privilege accorded to you to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings particularly (here mention your petition) and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O blessed Jude to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

St. Jude Novena
O Holy St. Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return, I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. St. Jude pray for us all who invoke your aid. Amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: carejoy

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021

Roye! Finally!! It's been a while since I visited this forum group discussion. I am so happy to hear this good news from you!! Congrats!!

• Love
Reactions: roye

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
To God Be All the Glory and Praise!

Application Submitted September, 2020

March 25, 2021- Temporary Aor
July 8, 2021- Temporary Aor
March 2, 2022- PAOR, ADR(updated passport of dependent, Schedule A spouse)
March 8, 2022- Submitted Spouse Schedule A via fax
April 8, 2022- Submitted Passport of dependent(fax)
November 30, 2022- ADR and Medical(dependent children in Ph)
December 5, 2022 Medical done
December 21, 2022- ADR submitted
Medical Passed- December 9, 2022
May 15- Employer reached out to MP
May 24, 2023- ADR EMPLOYER
June 6, 2023- Employer submission of requirements
August 2023- I reached out to my Employer to seek help, employer reached out again to MP
August 14, 2023- Submitted SP(children) via webform
August 30, 2023- "Recommend passed" gcms notes
ADR- PCC request (Spouse)
September 8, 2023- Receipt of SP via webform
September 26, 2023- Submitted ADR
September 27, 2023- Not applicable
October 12, 2023- ADR
October 12, 2023- Receipt of Documents
October 16, 2023- Submitted Affidavit of explanation
October 27, 2023- I reached out to MP.
November 15, 2023-Request for Remedical of dependent children in Ph
November 17, 2023- Remedical done(NHS- Baguio)
November 21, 2023- Medical Passed
November 23, 2023- Golden Email PPR for dependents in Ph, eligibility.
November 23, 2023- Pre-arrival Services
Requested ATIP 3x in between.

My prayers.. I am seeking your help Oh, Divine Mercy, Sacred Heart of Jesus, and I am seeking your help Oh Holy Spirit, Father God in Heaven..

The Holy Rosary..

Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity (approval of our applications). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (Say 3 times).

Father, glorify Your name.” “Answer my cry, O Lord, in a way that will accomplish Your will, for Your will is good, acceptable, and perfect. It is best for You, and therefore best for me and any others who may be affected by this prayer.
I claim it Lord God, In Jesus Name, The Divine Mercy, The Sacred Heart of Jesus, with The Holy Trinity, The Holy Spirity, through the intercession of Mother Mary, St. Joseph, The Holy Family, St. Anthony de Padua, St. Jude, St. Therese, Sta. Rita, St. Lorenzo Ruiz, St. Anne, St. Aloysius de Gonzaga, Padre Pio, St. Catherine, St. Augustine, Oh Dear St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, St. Jude Thaddeus, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Patrick, Padre Pio, I call upon all your Angels and Saints to pray with me, AMEN

Intercession Prayer for St. Francis Xavier Cabrini

Almighty and Eternal Father, Giver of all Gifts, show us Your mercy, and grant, we beseech You, through the merits of Your faithful Servant, St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, that all who invoke her intercession may obtain what they desire according to the good pleasure of Your Holy Will.

Approval of my application, Wp for both me and my husband, SP for my children.

O Lord Jesus Christ, Savior of the world, mindful of Your bountiful goodness and love, design, we implore You, through the tender devotion of St. Frances Xavier Cabrini for Your Sacred Heart, to hear our prayers and grant our petitions.

O God, the Holy Spirit, Comforter of the afflicted, Fountain of Light and Truth, through the ardent zeal of Your humble handmaid, St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, grant us Your all-powerful aid in our necessities, sanctify our souls and fill our minds with Divine Light that we may see the Holy Will of God in all things.

St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, beloved spouse of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, intercede for us that the favor we now ask may be granted.

Prayer to St. Jude
Most Holy Apostle St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of the enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases and of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so needy; make use, I implore you of that particular privilege accorded to you to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings particularly (here mention your petition) and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O blessed Jude to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

St. Jude Novena
O Holy St. Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return, I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. St. Jude pray for us all who invoke your aid. Amen.

Looks like we are going to create a new thread for our Stage 2 application for PR. Again, Congrats!!!!

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Roye! Finally!! It's been a while since I visited this forum group discussion. I am so happy to hear this good news from you!! Congrats!!
I know!!! Thank you Haert! Finally, I will be reunited with our children. I pray for everyone else out there who are still patiently waiting, to get their positive results too. Especially to our fellows who were able to get their remedicals done. Just hang in there. In God's perfect timing.