Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Hi Everyone,

Just checking how's the status of your application? I'm from September 2020, Outside, and just wanted to know who's on the same boat with me.

Last edited:

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Haert,

I am still here. I have completed the requested document (SPOUSE PCC) last September 26 and review of additional documents status shows "Not Applicable" the next day. Any news on your side?

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Haert,

I am still here. I have completed the requested document (SPOUSE PCC) last September 26 and review of additional documents status shows "Not Applicable" the next day. Any news on your side?

Hello, my friend! How's your eligibility going? Did you try to call IRCC and ask if they have already started reviewing it? My additional documents also show as "not applicable" for over a month now. God knows if they will request another supporting document. Btw, I truly appreciate for keeping me posted.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hello, my friend! How's your eligibility going? Did you try to call IRCC and ask if they have already started reviewing it? My additional documents also show as "not applicable" for over a month now. God knows if they will request another supporting document. Btw, I truly appreciate for keeping me posted.
My eligibility is still in progress As per MP, all assessments are already passed. This status, since August.

Another thing is my previous VO was MC but on the latest ADR it was from IRCC only.

Last edited:
Reactions: myrrah0315

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
My eligibility is still in progress As per MP, all assessments are already passed. This status, since August.

Another thing is my previous VO was MC but on the latest ADR it was from IRCC only.
I have the same application status as yours, passed all except eligibility review, which is still in progress. This started August 23 after I submitted the requested additional document. Review of additional document already appears NOT APPLICABLE, few hours after I uploaded to my gckey account.

How long does it take for the eligibility review, any idea?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I have the same application status as yours, passed all except eligibility review, which is still in progress. This started August 23 after I submitted the requested additional document. Review of additional document already appears NOT APPLICABLE, few hours after I uploaded to my gckey account.

How long does it take for the eligibility review, any idea?

Hi myrrah0315, I wish I know what to tell you...
But I am really blinded of what's going to happen next. I saw people who passed their medical in December 2022 but are now being asked to go for remedical.

All I know for sure is that, my application has gone passed the normal processing time.

Reactions: myrrah0315

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hi myrrah0315, I wish I know what to tell you...
But I am really blinded of what's going to happen next. I saw people who passed their medical in December 2022 but are now being asked to go for remedical.

All I know for sure is that, my application has gone passed the normal processing time.
Thanks roye for the reply. I already did my second medical last May. While it is really frustrating to wait and see that other applicants who submitted their applications later than us got their approvals, I am still hopeful, it is so tiring tho.

Last edited:

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Thanks roye for the reply. I already did my second medical last May. While it is really frustrating to wait and see that other applicants who submitted their applications later than us got their approvals, I am still hopeful, it is so tiring tho.
I am trying my best to keep my faith and hope high. All I know is that we did everything to comply. I pray that they will finally give the decision on our applications and stop prolonging the agony. It has been 37 months.

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
This is the sad part for the vast majority of 2020 applicants. Majority have received a repeat medical procedure, because the 1 year validity of the initial request have already lapsed :(

• Sad
Reactions: Applicant 2020

Applicant 2020

Feb 28, 2023
Last update was 21st june asking for uploading birth certificates.. After that nothing.. So frustrating to know that applicants who applied in 21-22 got their PPR.. And nothing for us.. Just agonizing wait.... Webform replies are static and does not even answer the query....

Reactions: roye and Haert