+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HSC education evaluation for college admissions

Discussion in 'Education' started by manuuu, May 6, 2019.

  1. Hi All,

    I need some advice on how to get education evaluation of my HSC ie 12th grade.
    I am PR and living in GTA.
    Thanks in advance
  2. You don’t need to get your high school degree evaluated. You apply to the college and university like any Canadian student. There should be information on how to submit foreign transcripts.

Share This Page