+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HRSDC Job Bank Down

amyg

Feb 3, 2012
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows when the Job bank will be back up and running?? Also if there is an alternative way round advertising since their website is down...

I called and was informed that they did not manage it and had no idea when it would be back up and running. We need our work to place an advert or can we just submit the add to be placed cause sorta not our prob their website is down...

Markisa

Feb 28, 2012
so how does this affect the minimum advertisement requirement then since its been a while? almost 2 weeks?

Markisa

Feb 28, 2012
So i called HRSDC today asking about what will happen with the minimum advertisement requirement since job bank has been down for a while and more than 2 weeks here... And I think this is one unreasonable answer:

they said that. "I know the job bank is down, but in order to receive positive LMO they still need to advertise at job bank at some point..." I was surprised so i reconfirmed it again "How do you want to advertise there when it's been down for almost 2 weeks now? That does not make sense".. "No sir, they have to advertise there to get positive LMO"...

!?!?!?! That sounds like no one is going to get positive LMO when the job bank is still down.... can anyone else try to call them and ask?