+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HR Professionals In Canada

abhijeet4800

Aug 8, 2018
Dear all,

Ashwani hasn’t seen any of the recent posts it seems. Hence, I have taken the liberty to make a new group for HR Professionals and added few of you to the group.

Others interested can pm me with their Whatsapp numbers to be a part of the group.

Cheers
Vimal
Please add me to Whatsapp group..I am an HR professional with AOR date 06/Oct.

Renjir

Nov 22, 2018
Hello,

Please add me to this group am an HR Professional as well . +1 4168237907.

Regards,
Renji

Adejoke137

May 12, 2017
Hello
I would like to know more on how to immigrate as a HR professional. Im based in Nigeria, I've worked for about 13 years in HR. I have a Master's degree in Industrial Relations and a professional qualification in HR, though my first degree is not in HR. Your advice will be highly appreciated.

I am an HR professional with 8 years of experience in HR domain. Did soft landing in Canada in December'17 in Vancouver. Came back to India to wrap things up here and will permanently move to Canada in second half of the year.

Utilizing this time to read about job opportunities in HR field and HR certifications/designation like CPHR and CHRP.

Sep 17, 2018
We have 2 whatsapp groups for HR professionals who have already landed or going to land in Toronto and Vancouver. Please PM me to send you the link
Hi
I am an HR Professional with 8yrs exp in India. Will move to Canada in 2019. Please add me to the whatsapp group. My number: 9711202057

Jason888

May 11, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
I am an MBA - HR from India carrying a 5+ year experience in HR Business Partnering / HR Talent Management / HR Employee relations.
I am planning to move to Canada between July - September 2019 as I am awaiting my PR to be approved by June. As I have some time in hand before moving, I would like to do some course / certification in HR which can help me land a job soon, may be some online courses from Canadian Universities etc.

Any help or suggestion in how to approach to continue my career as a HR professional would be really helpful. Please advice on how to start preparing. Thanks in advance.