+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

howmany of you waiting for January intake VISA ???

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
I applied on 9th Oct via online in Jakarta and my class starts tomorrow, on the 4th of January.

No responses at all from CIC :'( :'( :'(

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
My class starts tomorrow too bettaka however I have an extension till 18th January. Do you have an extension from university ? If not ask for 1 more week. Where did you apply from?
I hope we all get visa tomorrow :)

aidoo25

Aug 2, 2015
betteka said:
I applied on 9th Oct via online in Jakarta and my class starts tomorrow, on the 4th of January.

No responses at all from CIC :'( :'( :'(
I am simply wishing you the best. I hope you get the visa soon so you can join your class for success.

aidoo25

Aug 2, 2015
phoenix9 said:
My class starts tomorrow too bettaka however I have an extension till 18th January. Do you have an extension from university ? If not ask for 1 more week. Where did you apply from?
I hope we all get visa tomorrow :)
2016 will be a great year for all. stay positive and I hope you get your visa within the week, so you can meet the deadline.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Yes I did ask for class extension but hopefully CIC can meet the final deadline. I don't understand what takes them so long to process?

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Any reply for you?

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
phoenix9 said:
Any reply for you?
My campus said the latest date I should start my class would be 1st Feb. They will release another LoA with the new date. I guess CIC will ask for it at some point.

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
pzz said:
I think case specific inquiry is not for paper based application. I had applied for University of Saskatchewan for masters.
Did you hear from the embassy?

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
My passport has been dispatched guys! No medical requested, no approval mail, I got rejected. Let's see on what basis after I get the passport :'(

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
phoenix9 said:
My passport has been dispatched guys! No medical requested, no approval mail, I got rejected. Let's see on what basis after I get the passport :'(
I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe because you apply quite late 15th Dec. Wanna try again?

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
I ll see the reason for rejection first, it's very unlikely I ll try again :(

AsanteO

Jan 4, 2016
Madhur mehta said:
I am waiting for my visa...i applied on 23 November under general category at Visa office New delhi and no response till now.
I have the same problem. No response from the Canadian High Commission in Accra, Ghana. Applied on the 30th of October. School starts today and i am missing a class already. Confused on what to do please advise. Last day for reporting i think is the 18th of January but i would have missed about 4 classes already.

shamp

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th October 2015
File Transfer...
7th October 2015
Med's Request
3rd November 2015
Med's Done....
16th November 2015
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
25th April 2016
LANDED..........
2nd May 2016
betteka said:
My campus said the latest date I should start my class would be 1st Feb. They will release another LoA with the new date. I guess CIC will ask for it at some point.
Wow your University is really cooperative. My university gave me 3days extension. i have to report by 7th january.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
shamp said:
Wow your University is really cooperative. My university gave me 3days extension. i have to report by 7th january.
But what my campus did would be meaningless if CIC did not do their job.

I read somewhere in this forum that Canada is one of the fastest visa processing immigration there is.

The fact that it's been MORE THAN 3 MONTHS to process study visa (no decision whatsoever) that's a lie.

shamp

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th October 2015
File Transfer...
7th October 2015
Med's Request
3rd November 2015
Med's Done....
16th November 2015
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
25th April 2016
LANDED..........
2nd May 2016
betteka said:
But what my campus did would be meaningless if CIC did not do their job.

I read somewhere in this forum that Canada is one of the fastest visa processing immigration there is.

The fact that it's been MORE THAN 3 MONTHS to process study visa (no decision whatsoever) that's a lie.
I lost all hopes now. Its better to accept the reality that I have missed this semester, Now I am just praying for approval of my study permit. be it for this semester or upcoming semester.