+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

howmany of you waiting for January intake VISA ???

Nissshann

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
I started these thread to know howmany people are facing the Visa Delay problem like me.

Comment here if you are riding on the same Boat. And keep updating others.

Thanks in advance.

Madhur mehta

Dec 1, 2015
I am waiting for my visa...i applied on 23 November under general category at Visa office New delhi and no response till now.

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
I am from Nepal. I applied on December 2015 for January 2016 intake. When I track through VFSglobal it says it is being processed in Canada Visa Office. I have not heard from them.

Nissshann

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Tomorrow's holiday at visa office as New Year :(

So I already lost my hope as my class starts on 5th January Tuesday.
My councilor said we can't take next step to defer next intake or extension until we get any update fro VO.

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
All I want is a response.yes or no ? its hard just hoping and not being able to do anything about the slow processing. Some people got it so fast... I mean the visa... I saw on this website.. But many of us are waiting. :(

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
I applied on 9th nov and still waiting for any updates :( one positive thing in my case is that my classes are starting on 11th jan so i got some more time to wait for vo results ! Lets hope for the best !!
Good luck to everyone and happy new year :)

Nissshann

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Yeah....indeed we can't do anything with slow process of VO. I'm tired of waiting. At least they should respond either Approved or Rejected. So we can move ahead.

Anyways Happy new year to all...May positive responses from VO come to all of us sooner in first week of January :)

pzz

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
phoenix9 said:
All I want is a response.yes or no ? its hard just hoping and not being able to do anything about the slow processing. Some people got it so fast... I mean the visa... I saw on this website.. But many of us are waiting. :(
I am from Nepal too. I have not received any response from the High Commission yet, though I had applied on Nov 3. My college starts from Jan 5. I had no idea they could be this much irresponsible.

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
pzz said:
I am from Nepal too. I have not received any response from the High Commission yet, though I had applied on Nov 3. My college starts from Jan 5. I had no idea they could be this much irresponsible.
I really hope we get response soon. Tired of waiting. Did they ask you for medical or did you do upfront medical?

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Put me up with you guys,
I am from Saudi same situation applied on August for TRV ( have valid study permit )
got rejected on September for missing documents, ( missed Fall semester )
applied again with require documents on Nov 2nd and till now I am waiting ( 95% going to miss Winter semester )

Now I am worried about my study permit which is going to expire Mar 31 2016, I have a feeling they may ask me to apply again for study permit as the time is passing so quickly and again waiting for so long

Lesson learned ( DO NOT LEAVE CANADA WITHOUT VAILD TRV ) otherwise you are wasting your time and money I supposed to graduate by Summer 2016, now I am not going to finish till winter of next year ( if I catch the summer course )

best of luck to all of you guys and hope this year bring happiness and success to all of us

Happy New Year ;)

pzz

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
phoenix9 said:
I really hope we get response soon. Tired of waiting. Did they ask you for medical or did you do upfront medical?
No, they have not asked for medical screening yet. I was told that there is no provision of upfront medical right now in our country.

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
pzz said:
No, they have not asked for medical screening yet. I was told that there is no provision of upfront medical right now in our country.
Yeah same problem. Why is cic so slow? Which uni did u apply to? Is it for bachelors or masters?

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
pzz said:
Did you do case specific inquiry? Did you call them?

pzz

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
phoenix9 said:
Did you do case specific inquiry? Did you call them?
I think case specific inquiry is not for paper based application. I had applied for University of Saskatchewan for masters.