+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how your particular circumstancs will contribute to your ability to become economically established?

kalash93

Apr 17, 2018
Find my reply as under,. What i am missing here,. please advice.

Post Arrival:

· “Place to live” is already available.

o We will share my brother resident in Winnipeg. This will save my cost and living expense

· Complete all document requirement s (e.g. Social-insurance-number, Bank.)

o Complete all legal requirements and apply for Health care card, SIN etc.

· Education and schooling

o Search for nearest school and get admission for child’s / Use School bus for pick & Drop

o

Employment:

· Get enroll with settlement agency near to my place, get connected with local community, and Professional Training and development

· Job Hunt:-

o Target the occupation in Manitoba, basses of my education and previous work experience. Register myself to job-bank searching agencies, community and web site.

o Use Job banks, Government portal or an internet free-lancer web site for suitable work

o Job Referral Service: Use the online job referral services

o Socialize with local communities, family meetings, party and internet group, for job hunt

o Find Freelance –job in the area and provide services accordingly

o Focus on Full time job first, however part-time or temporarily vacancy shall also be avail

· Alternative Job “None-Occupational Job”

o The Job which is not related to my intended occupation will also be considered as remedial solution for immediate earning. Which is legally allowed and special permission by Government is not required. ( e.g. Helper, Salesman)

· Adaptability:

o Give me more confidence to perform in multi domain function job, after several years of experience in different domains; I can perform on multi- discipline job functions. As my occupation is in demand in Canada, so there is a brighter chance to get job more easily.

Contingency Planning:
o Do not get frustrate , be relax and focus on target

o Identify and analyze the reason failure of job searching,

o Consult to job boards, agencies and consultant for possible solution, hire HR generalist to tune my resume

o Upgrade my skills and fill the GAP

o Consult with family and ask for advice based on their Canadian experience

o Use Contingency reserves

o Share work load with brother, share problem and discuss

o Try to find all possible other opportunity, Online sale, marketing and services

o Re-Analyze, mitigate Error, Re-Try continue this cycle until opportunity found

o

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Are you a PR? Are you in Canada? Don't know what advice you want, but telling us at least those two things first would be helpful.

kalash93

Apr 17, 2018
1. I am from india.
2. PNP then > applied for PR card (manitoba)
My immigration officer asked me question as under
What you have done to prepare for a possible move to Canada as well as what you would plan to do after you arrive in Canada, and how your particular circumstances will contribute to your ability to become economically established.?

what would be the best answer for this question...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It doesn't sound like you've done any actual research at all in putting together your plan. If you are going to be living with your brother then you already know what school district you will be in and should be able to name the school your daughter will attend. If there is more than one school she is able to attend, which one are you picking and why? Similarly, if you plan to use government programs or settlement agencies to help you find a job, which ones? You should be able to name them. You already know where you'll be living so it shouldn't be hard at all to find them. If you plan to take professional training to help with employment - then what training? What is the course / program called? And offered by who? Which specific web sites are you going to register yourself on to find a job? Which companies are located in the city where you will be living that are connected to your profession? You should be able to list specific company names. Have you bothered to look at their job postings? What sort of jobs do they have open that might be suited to your background / education? Etc., etc., etc...

It honestly looks like you've done zero research.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Yep, when I came to Newfoundland I done about 6 months of research into everything over here (and I mean everything). You are moving to another country and if you don't do any research, you will regret it when you come, as it is not at all like India.

Reactions: foodie69 and scylla