+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How will I renew my Quebec health card with expired PR card

analyst123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
My quebec health card is only issued for 1 year. My PR card will be expired. Process to renew it will take a year (based on my situation). How will I renew my Quebec health card with expired PR card.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
My quebec health card is only issued for 1 year. My PR card will be expired. Process to renew it will take a year (based on my situation). How will I renew my Quebec health card with expired PR card.
To renew an expired health insurance card, proceed as follows:

1. Contact the Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec to obtain the Renew an Expired Health Insurance card form.
  2. Fill out the form and attach the required documents.
  3. Go to a Régie service point or office with the documents in hand.
To find a Régie service point, use the Service Points online service.
http://www4.gouv.qc.ca/EN/Portail/citoyens/programme-service/Pages/Info.aspx?sqctype=service&sqcid=5123

artsoo

Jan 26, 2019
I am in a quite similar situation. I was asked to renew the health insurance card, so I went to RAMQ. The officer checked the file and said the department will contact me soon after checking I was out of Quebec for 3 years. My question is if RAMQ can report me for not meeting PO and give a negative influence to my PR. Or I just need to pay what I need to pay for the medical coverage accordance in the policy.