+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW WE SEND THE NEW PICTURES TO CIC FOR PR CARD IF OLD ONE IS REJECTED.

eejazmalik

Oct 6, 2012
Hello All Senior Members

Any one having experience if the pictures for PR are rejected & CIC asks for the new pictures.

1: Does the CIC takes these pictures at their Place like we expose our pictures for Health cards and driving licence at respective places.
2: What should we do in the case if we are not present in Canada? Can we send pictures to CIC by FedEX or DHL from abroad?
3: Can any body explain why the CIC with holds at least one PR card of an infant/minor from a family even if everything is in order and complete?
4: I have received 5 PR cards of my family but my youngest daughter's card is not arrived yet. I called CIC they reply that one card is not processed yet.It will be processed in one months time. I asked them did you observe any deficiency in my daughters documents they reply at the moment they don't have observed any deficiency. So its quite surprising why CIC have adopted this practice?

Please comment and share your experiences.

Have a nice and swift winter ahead.......

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) No, there are no pictures in health cards
2) Have a relative or friend in Canada to send the pictures to CIC. CIC probably does not accept pictures sent from abroad directly.