How we can fill application form?

Masood Mubashir

Aug 19, 2011
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello dear

I am filling the applicant form, but i am confused how to fill them. Either I use Pen to fill it with handwriting or any other instrument?
I am waiting for reply...........

Thanks

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masood Mubashir said:
hello dear

I am filling the applicant form, but i am confused how to fill them. Either I use Pen to fill it with handwriting or any other instrument?
I am waiting for reply...........

Thanks
Dear Masood, which application out are talking about. CIC has too many application forms for different purpose.
As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing..

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
: :D, OK, That forms can be printed with type writer or use PDF writer or any method to fill on the computer and get printed. There is no problem if hand written legibly.

roann

Nov 22, 2011
hi! how many copies do i need to submit to the Manitoba provincial nominee program? which of the forms do i submit first?

zzarro

Nov 22, 2011
lam to all
on nomination letter they asked me to remove the information of my parents and siblings from page 2 of Application PR.

what does dependents mean? can my sisters and parents be include in dependents?
should i write about them in Additional dependents form or i remove additional depenDENTS FORM from the application?

for whT DOES THIS Additional dependents FORM FOR????KINDLY TELL ME