+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to write SOP if visa got rejected

chennaiExpress

Mar 27, 2015
Hello friends

I need your help.My visa has already got rejected twice.
And i am reapying for visa now.can any body help me in my Sop.How to write sop if visa got rejected.Can any body show me some examples.I searched in the google but i dint find it.its very urgent friends

regards
sam jaipal

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
chennaiExpress said:
Hello friends

I need your help.My visa has already got rejected twice.
And i am reapying for visa now.can any body help me in my Sop.How to write sop if visa got rejected.Can any body show me some examples.I searched in the google but i dint find it.its very urgent friends

regards
sam jaipal
If you will find anything please share it in this thread, we are both in the same boat brother.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
chennaiExpress said:
Guys any Help!!!!
Hi,

I would say no one can help you unless you provide some details like -

Your educational background such as IELTS marks,

passing years,

previous rejection and reasons,

what docs you attached and where did you apply and in which course ,

What changes are you planning to make in your third application and what you made after ist refusal ?

Thank you.

chennaiExpress

Mar 27, 2015
Thank you hardeep for reply>below are my details
Education
10 :67%
12 :55%
B.E computer engineering : With 55% Average with 6 Back logs, NO gaps.
Course applied: Postgraduate diploma in Computer application developement in Conestoga college
Reason For rejection for both the time=
"Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India (the country of the applicant) or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans. "

No i am planning to apply for last time i dont know how to write SOP when we have visa rejection.If i get some sample refer would be better.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
chennaiExpress said:
Education
Course applied: Postgraduate diploma in Computer application developement in Conestoga college
"Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India (the country of the applicant) or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans. "

No i am planning to apply for last time i dont know how to write SOP when we have visa rejection.If i get some sample refer would be better.
Please provide your proper details for better suggestion ,

When (intake ? ) did you apply your first application ? What was your course at that time whether it was spp or general

When did you apply your second application and course and what was your IELTS score both times

What changes were made by you in your second application ?

kiarat

Mar 27, 2018
hii

I applied for Canadian study permit, but my visa got refused. visa officer gave reasons of refusal such as given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study , your travel hostori and ties to your country, i am not satisfied you would be a bona fied student and a temporary resident.

these are the reasons of my refusal , now i want to reapply but for this purpose i want to justify these reasons pls any body help me and provide me a sample of sop

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
hii

I applied for Canadian study permit, but my visa got refused. visa officer gave reasons of refusal such as given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study , your travel hostori and ties to your country, i am not satisfied you would be a bona fied student and a temporary resident.

these are the reasons of my refusal , now i want to reapply but for this purpose i want to justify these reasons pls any body help me and provide me a sample of sop
Which vfs?Intake ?IELTs? Course?profile ? Financial documents?

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Education

I think this is because your weak curriculum. They have doubt on y u want to go canada?! As i see your profile u may have definitely around 5 bands in one module of IELTS so now provide details. I would suggest you to change the country or u need to have a very very strong SOP
When writing SOP dont go emotionally instead write straightforward. Write what is ur dream n ambition n the purpose to study canada n y u want to study in that particular clg n that course. I think this can help u to have a good chances of acceptance
All the best bro

kiarat

Mar 27, 2018
Which vfs?Intake ?IELTs? Course?profile ? Financial documents?
I applied in chandigarh vfs for May intake. I got 6.5 in reading 6.5 in writing 6.5 speaking and 6 in listening. I chose Human Resource Management in TRU UNIVERSITY. I done my BA with correspondence from punjab university and most important thing is that I am married and I have a son.this is my profile. Now dhat can i do to get visa?

Deepshika29

Apr 3, 2018
Sorry, I don't have any samples but following points will help you to draft a decent sop.

1. Consider Your Audience
Admissions officers will read dozens, if not hundreds of statements of purpose during each application season. They can smell formulaic writing and insincerity from miles away, but they will also get genuinely excited when they read something truly unique.

2. Demonstrate Interest in the School
Make the admissions officers think fate has brought you to their doorstep, even if you’re applying to ten other schools.

3. Write a Draft
The best writing almost always comes from a lengthy process, rather than a moment of inspiration. Begin brainstorming ideas for your statement of purpose weeks before the application deadline (if possible), and write at least one rough draft. Don’t worry if the writing feels raw while you’re working out what you want to say. Let the first draft be exploratory. The second or third draft is the time to polish, perfect, and proofread.

4. Choose Your Angle Carefully
Your goal in writing a statement of purpose is to present your path through life as a story, one that the admissions committee hasn’t heard before. If you find yourself writing “As long as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to be a teacher,” it’s time to revisit the drawing board. What will you bring to the classroom that no one else does?

5. Peel Back the Layers
Find deeper meaning as you write

6. Last and most importantly
Be Clear and Concise, Revise, Proofread and Have Someone Review It

Reactions: Kammi

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Hi I have 70% marks in btech with 6.5 bands and not less than 6 in any module but my visa got refused by stating this reason.. ..

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of the one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic records, level of establishment language abilities or your future prospects and plans...

I have no backlog in any of the subjects. I do not know why it is refusedr

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Hi I have 70% marks in btech with 6.5 bands and not less than 6 in any module but my visa got refused by stating this reason.. ..

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of the one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic records, level of establishment language abilities or your future prospects and plans...

I have no backlog in any of the subjects. I do not know why it is refusedr
Request for CAIPS note

Reactions: Thunmishe