+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to write SOP if visa got rejected

Jeevansharma192

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hello guys I applied offline under sds on 28th of march and I got refusal yesterday by mentioning following reasons. Could anyone help me to analyse this reason.

Given your previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the
motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.

My profile
1)Matriculation. 60.25% from Nepal 2010
2)+2 56% from Nepal 2012
3)Advanced Certificate In computer Application 78© from India 2014
5)BCA . 70%( GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY)
6) ADVANCED WEB DESIGNING. 75% . (UGC)
7) EXPERIENCE ( 18 MONTHS) AS A WEB DEVELOPER

8) IELTS overall 6.5 (each 6)

9) Citizen INDIAN

Applied for Cloud computing September intake 2019

Thanks and regards

Please say me what to do

Jeevansharma192

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your previous education,missing mark sheets, future plan and prospective
Hello guys I applied offline under sds on 28th of march and I got refusal yesterday by mentioning following reasons. Could anyone help me to analyse this reason.

Given your previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the
motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.

My profile
1)Matriculation. 60.25% from Nepal 2010
2)+2 56% from Nepal 2012
3)Advanced Certificate In computer Application 78© from India 2014
5)BCA . 70%( GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY)
6) ADVANCED WEB DESIGNING. 75% . (UGC)
7) EXPERIENCE ( 18 MONTHS) AS A WEB DEVELOPER

8) IELTS overall 6.5 (each 6)

9) Citizen INDIAN

Applied for Cloud computing September intake 2019

Thanks and regards

Guide me llplea

Dec 5, 2019
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your previous education,missing mark sheets, future plan and prospective
bro could you tell me what documents did you include when applying second time because I have the same refusal reasons as you... pls respond to this msg

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Just try to satisfy officer by making good sop.Be clear about your future aspirations and plans in your sop.You have to show the strong ties to your country so that the officer is satisfied that you will come back after study.You Have to show that why you want to study in Canada and what you can achieve by doing this particular course.What are the future job options in your country after doing this course.You have to satisfy him in all departments.In the terms of documentation try to show 2 year income tax returns of your parents,property papers etc that makes your application strong

Dec 5, 2019
Just try to satisfy officer by making good sop.Be clear about your future aspirations and plans in your sop.You have to show the strong ties to your country so that the officer is satisfied that you will come back after study.You Have to show that why you want to study in Canada and what you can achieve by doing this particular course.What are the future job options in your country after doing this course.You have to satisfy him in all departments.In the terms of documentation try to show 2 year income tax returns of your parents,property papers etc that makes your application strong
could you pls snd me your sop or format to address my issues properly.. it would be a great help.. here is my email... gurjitbharaj@gmail.com

Scp7888

Aug 22, 2019
Plzz koi meri strong sop likhne mei meri help kr skta haii
I got refusal on the basis of purpose of visit