+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to withdraw a PNP application without AOR

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Hi guys, I applied for TR to PR and CEC recently, I applied for PNP paper-based in November but I still haven't heard any news or received AOR. I'd like to withdraw my application and hopefully a full refund since my other applications have been deemed complete and are processing faster, I got a nomination under the OINP International Student Stream in October 2020.

What's the right way to withdraw my application?

a) Request a refund
b) Send a webform
c) Contact OINP to inform them my wish to cancel my application
d) Wait for AOR and withdraw

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hi guys, I applied for TR to PR and CEC recently, I applied for PNP paper-based in November but I still haven't heard any news or received AOR. I'd like to withdraw my application and hopefully a full refund since my other applications have been deemed complete and are processing faster, I got a nomination under the OINP International Student Stream in October 2020.

What's the right way to withdraw my application?

a) Request a refund
b) Send a webform
c) Contact OINP to inform them my wish to cancel my application
d) Wait for AOR and withdraw
Hey
Did you find a way to withdraw without AOR for paper based application ? Please let me know

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Yes, via webform
Thanks for your reply. Can u plz tell if You send a withdrawal letter for the withdrawal ? Also, did you had any temporary file number for the application ? Did they sent any confirmation after that ?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Thanks for your reply. Can u plz tell if You send a withdrawal letter for the withdrawal ? Also, did you had any temporary file number for the application ? Did they sent any confirmation after that ?
1. Yes, it's mandatory
2. No, I didn't have a temporary file number
3. I got a webform confirmation, but nothing ever since

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
1. Yes, it's mandatory
Hey
Thanks for your reply again. I did send them a webform with a signed letter with all my details today.

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
1. Yes, it's mandatory
Hey
After how long does it take to get the webform confirmation ? Can you please tell