+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to use the information from a previous application for a new Express Entry.

Joskuari

Feb 18, 2016
Hi,

My application was recently cancelled because I missed a document. On the letter I got it says:

The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your
MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to
submit a new Express Entry profile.

Anyone knows how I can use the information from my previous application to create a new Express Entry Profile, from what I have been able to found I can only create a new Express entry profile from zero, but I wanted to know how to use the information I inserted previously.

Thanks in advance,

thenewbie

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't waste time, re-create your profile from scratch and wait for your next ITA.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
thenewbie said:
Don't waste time, re-create your profile from scratch and wait for your next ITA.
I DO agree with it

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Joskuari said:
Hi,

My application was recently cancelled because I missed a document. On the letter I got it says:

The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your
MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to
submit a new Express Entry profile.

Anyone knows how I can use the information from my previous application to create a new Express Entry Profile, from what I have been able to found I can only create a new Express entry profile from zero, but I wanted to know how to use the information I inserted previously.

Thanks in advance,
You can take screenshots of your old Express Entry account (section by section), this will help you as a easy reference to input the data into the new profile. Otherwise, I do not see any other way of doing it.