+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to use medical that has been done in India for work permit for an application of PR in canada.

aliptpatel

Apr 13, 2015
Hi,

I have applied for my Permanent Residencywithin canada. Meanwhile I got married and added my wife to my paplication as a spouse. Also I applied for her work permit as I was on a work permit. Her medical type is WORKER.

I applied her work permit "outside of canada" as she is in india. She got approval for her Work permit and now I get request for her medical for my PR application. So my question is how can I send her medical results to CIC as her medical is done in india and not in canada.
I got her notification document from her indian panel physician containing barcode ( UMI is written in the form of barcode and underneath of barcode), her data and medical test that have been done which are 501, 502, 707, 712. Please guide me how can I upload her medical examination results to CIC?

I also get a form from CIC that she need to take with her on medical exam. Indian medical results have UMI number and what I get from CIC has IME number and both are different. Please help me.