+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to uploade FBI PCC after submission

drpilot

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Hi everyone,

Can someone please help me on how to submit my FBI PCC after I had already submitted my application (with letter of explanation).
Is there a way to upload it? Or do I have to contact them or something?

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drpilot said:
Hi everyone,

Can someone please help me on how to submit my FBI PCC after I had already submitted my application (with letter of explanation).
Is there a way to upload it? Or do I have to contact them or something?

Thank you
Send a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) and attach the PCC along with it.

InCanada_1

Feb 11, 2015
They will request it from you and there will be a specific FBI upload page. I can confirm this as fact.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
InCanada_1 said:
They will request it from you and there will be a specific FBI upload page. I can confirm this as fact.
Or, they will reject your application. Do the case-specific enquiry.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
I sent mine and my spouse's PCC few days back in an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

still no response from them..no updated on ECAS or CIC , though I received an email this morning that "Your account is about to be suspended due to inactivity" ... not sure what should I do with the job bank thing now..

drpilot

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Hi there,

What do you mean they will request it from me?
How do I get them to request it from me?

Thank you

InCanada_1 said:

Apr 20, 2015
Hi received FBI PCC by mail yesterday..

I submitted an online case specific enquiry as mentioned by Asivad Anac using the link (didn't use the cic email, used the link below instead, received an acknowledgement mail in english + french after submitting CSE from the link)-

secure[dot]cic[dot]gc[dot]ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng[dot]aspx

( removed the https and (.) because it was not allowing me to post a hyperlink even inspite of using url markup tags. )

and uploaded the scanned FBI certificate. Now I am not sure what address to mail the hard copy to ? my application is FSW 2015, while submitting my application in MyCIC , I submitted all state certificates in which I resided including explanation in FBI delay.

My ECAS shows 3 lines- last update was Medical received on Mid June- and overall ECAS status is "Application Received"

Now I will be calling the CIC helpdesk to ask the physical mailing address on which the FBI PCC can be mailed or a better case as mentioned by "InCanada_1" if they will open a document upload option in mycic.

I am not sure whether background check has started or not ? coz in MyCIC it shows Medicals Passed and BG check not started yet- not sure if it starts after medicals or before that in the new Express Entry system. Also I submitted all police certificates including states except the FBI, Also they didn't request FBI certificate yet while processing, Did they considered state certificates only,Or they might request FBI PCC anytime soon.

king5

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hi,
i was send my fbi via case specific enquiry at saturday.sunday i got update from my cic account.monday i got a fbi request from cic.i upload it same day.after check the summited documents its shown 'replacement document' provided.after two days i got passport request.

send ur fbi document via case specific enquiry.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
king5 said:
Hi,
i was send my fbi via case specific enquiry at saturday.sunday i got update from my cic account.monday i got a fbi request from cic.i upload it same day.after check the summited documents its shown 'replacement document' provided.after two days i got passport request.

send ur fbi document via case specific enquiry.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Hi, what is your timeline. When did you get your AOR

king5

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
hi

CEC
my cic time line

received ita feb 20
app summit mar 17
aor received mar 18
medical passed mar 29
bg check in progress mar 30
fbi request june 30 uploaded same day
ppr july 2

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Getting just a tiny bit paranoid here... would a CSE be correct if I selected "verification of status, replacement or amendment of documents" in the application type while submitting my FBI PCC instead of "Overseas Permanent Residence: Federal Skilled Worker Class" which is in fact my application type? I wonder if that would have an effect in the final recipient of the CSE? The only place I quoted my application number was in the enquiry text box.

I submitted it two weeks ago and just got the automatic reply email.... Any thoughts?

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Kucuy15 said:
Getting just a tiny bit paranoid here... would a CSE be correct if I selected "verification of status, replacement or amendment of documents" in the application type while submitting my FBI PCC instead of "Overseas Permanent Residence: Federal Skilled Worker Class" which is in fact my application type? I wonder if that would have an effect in the final recipient of the CSE? The only place I quoted my application number was in the enquiry text box.

I submitted it two weeks ago and just got the automatic reply email.... Any thoughts?
The correct label from the CSE menu is "Express Entry".
The "Overseas" or "In-Canada" is reserved to paper-based PR applications from the old system, according to Asivad Anac.
The "Verification of status, replacement or amendment of documents" label is strictly made for people who already have immigration documents issued by CIC.
(you don't have a permanent resident "status" yet, and you have no documents issued by CIC to replace or amend)