+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to upload the back of the photo for Permanent Residence in the Permanent Residence Portal

mmaxi

Dec 9, 2016
Hello all! I'm submitting online application in the Permanent Residence web Portal (under Ukraine Family Reunification Public Policy). My checklist clearly states that the back of the photo should have DOB and name and be signed so I'm assuming they expect me to upload back of the photo as well, but the portal has only one field for the photo file and I'm super confused how to upload the back of the photo because it seems like it should be a separate file (combining the front and the back into one file may alter the dimensions of the front photo). The checklist is imm0190. The photo requirements in the portal:
  • Photos:The back of one (1) photo must contain the following and must be uploaded.
    • bear the date the photo was taken;
    • bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
    • The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information.
Please advise whether I should upload the back of the photo and if so - how.

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
scan both front and back of the photo into a PDF file, merge them into 1, and then re-format them into PNG or JPEG