+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to upload additional documents requested by CIC?

business-mgr

Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All,

CIC has requested that I upload the official CELPIP test score report within 7 days but when I login to my account, I don't see an option to upload documents. I am able to see submitted applications and subsequent messages from CIC. How do I go about this?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
business-mgr said:
All,

CIC has requested that I upload the official CELPIP test score report within 7 days but when I login to my account, I don't see an option to upload documents. I am able to see submitted applications and subsequent messages from CIC. How do I go about this?
After logging in into cic account, click on "Check status and message" where you can see the status. After reaching that page at bottom left, you can see "view submitted application". Click on this. You will be taken to "Permanent Residence application" page.

Click on "continue" button here at bottom left. You will be in "Documents submitted by the client" page. You will be able to see new entry for requested document here. Scan and upload. Continue and submit.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
Intocanada said:
After logging in into cic account, click on "Check status and message" where you can see the status. After reaching that page at bottom left, you can see "view submitted application". Click on this. You will be taken to "Permanent Residence application" page.

Click on "continue" button here at bottom left. You will be in "Documents submitted by the client" page. You will be able to see new entry for requested document here. Scan and upload. Continue and submit.
Hi

Although additional documents were requested, I do not see the link to add documents. What could be wrong?

Thanks

johnneeh

Feb 16, 2021
My study permit application is still under processing. Now I have deferred my start date from January 2021 to September 2021. How do I notify the IRCC of the new LOA. Do I use the webform or simply reopen my online application and override the previous LOI submitted