+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to update the express entry profile adter PNP nomination ?

Pin

Mar 15, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
6/12/2018
Passport Req..
11/09/2018
I have created my EE profile in January and received PNP nomination February. I already received 600 additional points after i accepted the nomination. But my question is , how to update my EE profile post nomination, specifically for a question under application details> Has X received a Provincial nomination from any of the provinces or territories?

In January I answered "no" to this question, but now i want to change it to "yes", because now i have a nomination. But the particular area was grayed out, so i can't update it?

Any similar experiences? What are my options?

thanks

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
First of all Congrats for Nomination... I believe you simply email them.

Can you tell me what are the chances of getting Nomination from state.. I have applied for PEI nomination.. On what basis they send nomination or any thing specifically matters them...Kindly elaborate your experience please....How long I have to wait to get nomination..

Pin

Mar 15, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
6/12/2018
Passport Req..
11/09/2018
I am having the exact same issues. Were you able to resolve this issue?
Basically "NO"

I tried technical problem option 2-3 times to get some help about how to update it. But all the time, they send me the generic email with a link to Frequently asked questions. What i did was , change it in the actual PR application after i receive my ITA.
hope this helps

Nov 28, 2019
Basically "NO"

I tried technical problem option 2-3 times to get some help about how to update it. But all the time, they send me the generic email with a link to Frequently asked questions. What i did was , change it in the actual PR application after i receive my ITA.
hope this helps
hi can you please tell me if it made any difference to your result , i m bit concerned about the same issue