+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to update my existing entry in the OOPNP Timelines sheet

ohcanada!

Jun 5, 2015
Hi,

May be a dumb question. I have my entry in the OOPNP excel sheet which is being used to track the status of cases. I am wondering how do I update the row where my case is sitting right now. For e.g. If I want to add my AOR date, how do I do that? I see the Click Here to update link but that takes me to the Google form which asks for all the information again. Filling everything up creates a new duplicate entry rather than updating the existing one. Also, I don't see an option to add notes in that form that are displayed in the sheet. Is there any efficient way to modify your current entry?

Could anyone please tell me how they have been doing this.

Thanks in advance

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohcanada! said:
Hi,

May be a dumb question. I have my entry in the OOPNP excel sheet which is being used to track the status of cases. I am wondering how do I update the row where my case is sitting right now. For e.g. If I want to add my AOR date, how do I do that? I see the Click Here to update link but that takes me to the Google form which asks for all the information again. Filling everything up creates a new duplicate entry rather than updating the existing one. Also, I don't see an option to add notes in that form that are displayed in the sheet. Is there any efficient way to modify your current entry?

Could anyone please tell me how they have been doing this.

Thanks in advance
Send out the details to be updated in this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.675.html

Heeru maan and Omni will be able to do the update. They are helping all of us to update the sheet and to keep it tidy and neat.