+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to update EE number and Job Seeker validation code in Job Bank?

gseran

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hi all,

I recently submitted a new EE application since my previous one came out ineligible after I declined my ITA as Proof of Funds had changed. And I couldn't modify my existing profile. Hence I decided to create a new one. Now, I'm asked to create a job bank profile. But since I already have one I'm trying to update my deets there. Any suggestions/help here is appreciated.

Cheers!

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gseran said:
Hi all,

I recently submitted a new EE application since my previous one came out ineligible after I declined my ITA as Proof of Funds had changed. And I couldn't modify my existing profile. Hence I decided to create a new one. Now, I'm asked to create a job bank profile. But since I already have one I'm trying to update my deets there. Any suggestions/help here is appreciated.

Cheers!
Sign In to your Job Bank Account, then on the upper right click the tab wherein you can see your name.

You can see there the "Update Express Entry Information" tab.

scgincanada

May 22, 2017
gseran, i also ha to decline my ita an create new EE profile. did updating the job bank with new express entry profile infor, work for you? or do i have to create new job bank profile.

Thanks

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
Sign In to your Job Bank Account, then on the upper right click the tab wherein you can see your name.

You can see there the "Update Express Entry Information" tab.
Hi,

When I created the profile, I didn't get any fields to enter EE number and Job Seeker validation code. In addition, I am not able to see this "Update Express Entry Information" tab in "My User Account".