+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to track a certified cheque whether cashed or not by CIC

meisetsu

Jan 14, 2016
delcan25 said:
Congrats meisetsu :)

Could that mean for certified cheques CIC is considering much like confirmed payment in hand and therefore have no problem dispatching the cheques to banks at a later date? :) In a way thats great. Gives us hope.
Thanks a lot for sharing. :)
I think CIC has already cashed our cheques and there's a delay in banks' systems =D

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
meisetsu said:
Hey guys, although my certified cheque is still outstanding, my e-cas has been activated! I just checked using my UCI on CIC website and saw my dad's name under my application, status reads "application received"!
Which courier company did you use and when your application was delivered

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Sponsor_2015 said:
Thanks meisetsu for sharing. I use my father's UCI to login and I can see status is ''application received"!
Which courier company did you use and when your application was delivered

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Someone said his RBC certified cheque was cashed on Jan 26. Have you guys heard anything from TD?

delcan25

Jan 3, 2016
r3su1 said:
Someone said his RBC certified cheque was cashed on Jan 26. Have you guys heard anything from TD?
Guys... :) My certified cheque has been processed on jan 26 by cic. Application dropped by deal made on jan4, 8:40am. I just got confirmation calling the TD helpline. Check yours too.. :) good luck.

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hi guys! Got email from CIC today! Thank you for all the help regarding tracing certified cheques! ;D