+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to tackle the below refusal reasons

altctrdelighted

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Given your previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the
motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.

What all things should I mention any suggestion will be appreciated.
I got the same refusal reason and there's no way I can justify this as I am looking for a change of career. No matter what I write they can always use this same clause to reject my application again if they want to. Feeling exhausted !

altctrdelighted

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
There is a strong correlation between changing programs and intent of migration, hence being a reason for refusal.
Yes, I guess that's what the VOs have learned from their experience. However, my 1 year certificate course costs more than a 2 year master in electrical engineering program. I would have chosen some cheap certificate course if my intention was to migrate. I just hope that they will read my (improved) SOP this time.

kathysrazor

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Past education is operations management and proposed is project management. The concern is how can I overcome this I won't say that many of my friends got visa with this course and so on because every profile is different and every VO has different way to look at things
It doesn’t matter about your friends. You need to demonstrate that for you the benefit exceeds the cost.

Bhavya dudeja

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Try it. I had 55% in my bachelors . I got admission for MBA in Algoma University. Though I didn't opt it for and went for a different course.
I am unable to find MBA program on Algoma University portal. Could you please help me with the link where I can find same program details many thanks.

Catmom

May 28, 2020
O
I am unable to find MBA program on Algoma University portal. Could you please help me with the link where I can find same program details many thanks.
Oh sorry. It was Project Management. Not MBA.
"We are pleased to advise that you have been accepted at Algoma University for 2-Year Graduate Certificate - Project Management - Brampton campus, beginning May 10th, 2021! "

Bhavya dudeja

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
O

Oh sorry. It was Project Management. Not MBA.
"We are pleased to advise that you have been accepted at Algoma University for 2-Year Graduate Certificate - Project Management - Brampton campus, beginning May 10th, 2021! "
No worries, I am enrolled for same course and university