+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to submit webform for TRV?

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi,

My mother applied for a TRV from India. She forgot to attach my PR card with the letter of invitation. I am so stressed out as they might reject her visa because of missing documents. She want to upload my PR card though the web form, but it requires visa office. How to find out which visa office is processing her application? I hope they ask for additional documents but I want to submit the web form just to be on the safe side. Please advise.

Thanks in advance

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi,

My mother applied for a TRV from India. She forgot to attach my PR card with the letter of invitation. I am so stressed out as they might reject her visa because of missing documents. She want to upload my PR card though the web form, but it requires visa office. How to find out which visa office is processing her application? I hope they ask for additional documents but I want to submit the web form just to be on the safe side. Please advise.

Thanks in advance
Visa Office is where you submitted the biometrics.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi,

Thanks in advance
You are looking for something called case specific enquiry which unlike it's name can be used to provide additional documents. Do make sure to mention correct uci and they would be able to find the documents you attached

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Thanks everyone. As per some random suggestion on another thread on this site, she mailed her application details along with the PR card do Delhi Visa office, in the hopes of them accepting it. But I haven't heard back from them apart from the automated response. In the mean time, got passport request. So nothing to follow up for now I guess.