+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to submit late police certificate

rusoutdacuts

Aug 4, 2017
I submitted a document explaining that my police report were going to be late, but I have finally received my police report, but I no longer have a place to submit my police reports when I go to my application page. Does anyone know where and how to submit late police reports? Please help I've tried contacting them many times. My application keeps saying action needed but there's no place where I can submit them online.

arash2018

Mar 15, 2018
Austria vienna
Category........
File Transfer...
1 AUGUST 2016
Med's Request
second medical 22.02.2018
Med's Done....
Interview........
no interview
I am Canadian citizens, and I sponsored ,my husband from Vienna Austria, he is residents of Vienna not citizens.
On May ,2016 I Applied all the sponsorship Documents.
On July ,27,I received letter from CIC that ,I met the all requirements and now the case has been forwarded to Vienna visa office.
Till that day, waiting for such long background check , it's 2018 finally my husband got email on February 22,2018 that they need ,re-medical and new police certificate.
My husband submitted all and on March 8,got email that his medical is passed.
Now still waiting for police verifications.
ANY BODY KNOW HOW LONG MORE WILL THE VIENNA POLICE TO VERIFY THE CERTIFICATE? ?
I am 5 months pregnant ,very stress about it,took too long I hope they do faster these things now.
Please help me with information.is it the last stage of process I hope :/??

Selene_Underworld

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
I submitted a document explaining that my police report were going to be late, but I have finally received my police report, but I no longer have a place to submit my police reports when I go to my application page. Does anyone know where and how to submit late police reports? Please help I've tried contacting them many times. My application keeps saying action needed but there's no place where I can submit them online.
---

Hello,

How did it go for you with the late police certificate? Mine will probably be late too, and I am nervous. Can you please share how you submitted the explanation for the late arrival of the document, and how you sent it to them after receiving the police report? Many thanks!