+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to submit additional documents after you have submitted your PR application under CEC

abbsha

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Friends,

I submitted my PR application under CEC on 2nd July 2017. My company had clubbed my Canada and US experience in one single letter (of course they segregated it for US and Canada).

Today my company agreed to provide 2 different letters, but since i have already submitted my application just a day before, am not sure , how do I submit my new letter.

Can someone tell me what is the process of submitting additional document to strengthen your case once you have filed your PR application under CEC?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
CSE is usually used for
You may use this form if:
  • You have submitted an application or profile.
  • Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times.
  • You wish to report important changes, such as a change in contact information, births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in employment, withdrawal of application, refund request, or urgent requests. If you are reporting a change in contact information, it will take 5 business days for it to be updated. During this time you should continue to monitor your old contact information.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

However, in select cases IRCC may take additional documents, but that is discretionary. You can upload your documents via the Case and make sure you add a LoE explaining who your are uploading the documents.

Keep its succinct and brief.