HOW TO START SPONSORING SPOUSE STEP BY STEP

PinasCA

Dec 13, 2016
MANILA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VERY HELPFUL. THANKS TO PELIPELI ;D

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-i-organized-our-applcation-and-a-summary-of-all-helpful-tips-i-have-learned-t92449.0.html;msg1194983#msg1194983

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
calvinw06 said:
Is she waiting for the PR to arrive to her mail? How do I know it's going to get the safely and not lost?

How can I believe that any medical doctors recognised by CIC are legit doctors and aren't crooks?

The instructions pdf link for my wife to look for police record check is also broken now as of today. Is this cause of the country's situation and CIC have no idea how to update this information?

I'm not even sure if Canadians are even working in Venezuela Embassy in Caracas now since its most dangerous city in the world now. Why would Canada risk their own for work like this?
The PR card will be sent to a Canadian address. However, she will be required to mail her passport to Mexico for stamping; the passport and her COPR will then be mailed out to her in Venezuela. IRCC is not responsible for the mail service. She can look into sending a prepaid courier envelope for the return.

?? Safe to assume the Canadian government made sure that Panel Physicians are actually doctors before listing them on the website...

Most likely, the ministry in Venezuela changed it's website and IRCC simply hasn't realized it yet. A quick Google search brings up the correct page.

Again, a quick Google search shows that the Canadian embassy in Caracas is open and functioning.