+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to start express entry process?

vchoulwar

Nov 14, 2018
I need help to start Canada Express Entry process. Please someone guide.

And is there anyone who did BE from Pune University and did receive there Canada PR. I need some inputs regarding how to get Degree Transcript from Pune university.( I live in Mumbai so do i need to go personally to get transcripts?

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
I need help to start Canada Express Entry process. Please someone guide.

And is there anyone who did BE from Pune University and did receive there Canada PR. I need some inputs regarding how to get Degree Transcript from Pune university.( I live in Mumbai so do i need to go personally to get transcripts?
To answer your question, YES, you do need to go there personally, or send your relative, and it should be attested by Pune University, mentioning your WES reference number. I'd suggest you to check your CRS score first, then if you find it satisfactory, go ahead and create a WES account, pay the amount, get your WES reference number and then proceed accordingly.

Hope it helps. !

vchoulwar

Nov 14, 2018
To answer your question, YES, you do need to go there personally, or send your relative, and it should be attested by Pune University, mentioning your WES reference number. I'd suggest you to check your CRS score first, then if you find it satisfactory, go ahead and create a WES account, pay the amount, get your WES reference number and then proceed accordingly.

Hope it helps. !

How to check CRS Score?

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Yes its coming out above 440..What should be done next?
Please create a WES account and pay the amount, get your reference number, get transcripts ready, and get them sealed and attested from university along with degree certificate.

Goodluck

Also, try scoring a little more to get score around 442. ( Just a suggestion)

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018