+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to sponsor Dependant Kids

Debolaakalla

Apr 4, 2019
Hello, please someone should help me on how to sponsor my dependant kids, and the documents I will need . I have 9 kids from different mother, 3 are here in Canada with there mother and six are back home in Africa. Am a PR holder, I got landed in March 2019 and all the my kids names and there UCI are listed in my Landing paper. They all did medical with me when I was processing my PR.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, please someone should help me on how to sponsor my dependant kids, and the documents I will need . I have 9 kids from different mother, 3 are here in Canada with there mother and six are back home in Africa. Am a PR holder, I got landed in March 2019 and all the my kids names and there UCI are listed in my Landing paper. They all did medical with me when I was processing my PR.
Follow the instructions for sponsoring dependent children. You will need to show that you can financially support all of them without government help which may be very difficult to do unless you and your current partner have very good jobs.

Debolaakalla

Apr 4, 2019
Thanks
But is it possible to sponsor them one at a time or two at a time because of proof of income. Presently my income is about $3800 a month or about $46,000 annually

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks
But is it possible to sponsor them one at a time or two at a time because of proof of income. Presently my income is about $3800 a month or about $46,000 annually
You can certainly try. If you are already supporting a family of 5 on 48K I am not sure how you will be able to support many more children.