+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to show your 1 year experience with different teams in a same company ?

Jan 25, 2020
Hi People ,

After completing one year with a same team , I have switched to other team . Could you please advice how to fill up the express entry form when you change your teams ?Since I am claiming only 1 year experience points for express entry .
For example , I have worked from May 2018 until Nov 2019 and then changed my team (that needs to show on express entry) . However , i am not claiming points from Jun 2019 to till now . Should it be come under my personal history ?

Please advice how to fill up in express entry form and also for roles and responsibility letter , the experience should also till the time I work with my last team( ie May 2018 - Nov 2019) ?

Thank you all for your time :)

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020
Hi People ,

After completing one year with a same team , I have switched to other team . Could you please advice how to fill up the express entry form when you change your teams ?Since I am claiming only 1 year experience points for express entry .
For example , I have worked from May 2018 until Nov 2019 and then changed my team (that needs to show on express entry) . However , i am not claiming points from Jun 2019 to till now . Should it be come under my personal history ?

Please advice how to fill up in express entry form and also for roles and responsibility letter , the experience should also till the time I work with my last team( ie May 2018 - Nov 2019) ?

Thank you all for your time :)

Is your Job position is same or different?

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020
Position is different.
then put 2 job experience and fill the details accordingly. even if you are claiming or not it does not matter, cic will give you points accordingly but its good to show what you have. and if you are providing 2 job descriptions then you will need 2 job experience letter from your company.

Reactions: dimple chutani
Jan 25, 2020
then put 2 job experience and fill the details accordingly. even if you are claiming or not it does not matter, cic will give you points accordingly but its good to show what you have. and if you are providing 2 job descriptions then you will need 2 job experience letter from your company.
It means , on Express entry form , it should be like :-

1. May 2018-Nov 2019 (first team) - more than 1 year
2. Nov 2019 -till now - (almost 3 months )

And when its pick up by CIC , then i'll have to show both roles and resp letter for both positions irrespective of how many months i worked in my current team ? Am I correct ?

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020
It means , on Express entry form , it should be like :-

1. May 2018-Nov 2019 (first team) - more than 1 year
2. Nov 2019 -till now - (almost 3 months )

And when its pick up by CIC , then i'll have to show both roles and resp letter for both positions irrespective of how many months i worked in my current team ? Am I correct ?
Correct,

Generate two letters, one May 2018-Nov 2019 get signed by your employer
secondly generate Nov 2019 -till presently working and get signed by employer,

you do not . need to submit now, if you get invited then only you need to submit but it is good to get ready your documents before.

Jan 25, 2020
Correct,

Generate two letters, one May 2018-Nov 2019 get signed by your employer
secondly generate Nov 2019 -till presently working and get signed by employer,

you do not . need to submit now, if you get invited then only you need to submit but it is good to get ready your documents before.

I got it . But on the express entry profile , how do you show your experience ?

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
1. Get one letter showing all positions worked at the company.
2. If the positions are similar and NOC is unchanged, then just list the most recent position.
3. If your positions are completely different with different tasks, then put 2 entries in the profile.

Getting one or two letters doesn't really matter as long as you're providing the required information. You can always upload the same letter twice if you decide to add 2 job entries in your profile.

Jan 25, 2020
1. Get one letter showing all positions worked at the company.
2. If the positions are similar and NOC is unchanged, then just list the most recent position.
3. If your positions are completely different with different tasks, then put 2 entries in the profile.

Getting one or two letters doesn't really matter as long as you're providing the required information. You can always upload the same letter twice if you decide to add 2 job entries in your profile.

Thank you for your response :)

on the express entry profile , should I have to make 2 entries , one is for may 2018-nov 2019 for last team and the other is from nov 2019-till now (for now , i am not planning to claim points for this experience)? For documents points of view , I have offer letter and roles and resp letter (from may 2018- nov 2019) . If I plan for 2 years experience , then i would also make roles and resp letter for the current team (because both have different NOC codes). Last , do i need 2 offer letters ? or one is sufficient which i got from my company when i joined . ?

Thank you for your time :)