+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to show Documents for Cancelled or expired passport?

amin.shuvo

Jan 26, 2014
I have completed my undergraduate study in Bangladesh. Currently I am trying for my admission in a university in canada for Masters program. Till now I had 3 passports .

1. My first passport is expired as well as cancelled(One corner of my passport is cut intentionally for cancelling the passport). It was an official passport provided to children of a Government officer(My father) residing outside Bangladesh. My father used to work in Bangladesh Embassy in kathmandu. However My date of birth was written wrong.

After this I had to get a new passport for correcting my Date of Birth.

2. My second passport was made after 1 year of my previous passport. It was my first machine readable passport.

But, I had to get a new passport(3rd Passport) for applying for Canadian Visa as it is instructed that I have to present a passport which is valid for duration of my stay in Canada.

Now My question is

1. Do I have to give photocopy of all my passport?
2. If yes, Do I have to attest the photocopy?
3. If I have to attest the photocopy then from whom should I get it attested?
4. My date of Birth is wrong in the 1st passport. Do I need to give a statement informing the visa office about this issue? If yes how should I do it?
5. Do you think my Date of Birth in the 1st passport is going to create any issue for rejecting the visa?