+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to send passport out side the country for visa purpose?

sumaira

May 28, 2010
hello every1,
i have applied for canadian immig in 2006 oct from KSA,our case is filed from UK visa office,now we are in Pakistan since 2008 april and our further daling from UK office is now from here,they have send us medical requirement and RPRF in april 27 2010 and v have sent them on 20th may 2010.I wana know whats will they do next!do they ask for passport??n if they do then how come v send our passports to UK.
please reply
thnkx
~Sumaira~

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
sumaira said:
hello every1,
i have applied for canadian immig in 2006 oct from KSA,our case is filed from UK visa office,now we are in Pakistan since 2008 april and our further daling from UK office is now from here,they have send us medical requirement and RPRF in april 27 2010 and v have sent them on 20th may 2010.I wana know whats will they do next!do they ask for passport??n if they do then how come v send our passports to UK.
please reply
thnkx
~Sumaira~
HI Sumaira

U can send it through DHL or FED-X with return paid envelop
It's not a big issue
But u should know that after medical it will take from 4 to 12 months for PPR for pakistanis
Thnx

sumaira

May 28, 2010
thnkx for yr reply
but DHL and FEdex wont send passports outside pakistan!!thats a big issue!plz reply
~sumaira~

dooriyaan...

Apr 14, 2010
LAHORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April - 2011
sumaira said:
thnkx for yr reply
but DHL and FEdex wont send passports outside pakistan!!thats a big issue!plz reply
~sumaira~
as for as Passport is concerned in some countries its not permitted to send passport outside country.. i think Visa will be stamped from ISB embassy under instructions from relavent visa issuing embassy.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
sumaira said:
thnkx for yr reply
~sumaira~
NO NO

They have started this service if the person who is sending his passport submit himself along with letter from embassy then they wil definitely send it.
As from pakistan now some embassies r not dealing so they allow to send pp.
Thnx

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
sumaira said:
thnkx for yr reply
~sumaira~
Same is case with my friend, he appllied when he was in UK, but now he is in pakistan. he send medial in april through Hameed Latif Hospital, he is also waiting for passport request. As soon as he send his passport, I will update here.

dream4canada

May 10, 2010
guys, plz don't make guesses....its really a big issue...i had the same case...i applied from uae and come back to india..recently i sent my passport through my friend who was going to london by providing him notorized authority letter which is valid out of india...and there is no issue with chc london sending passport back to india/pakistan...they send it through registered post.....you have to worry abt sending only.
note: chc isb will never agree to help u bcoz same is with chc new delhi.
so the only option is to search for a known person who is visiting uk.

gud luck

sumaira

May 28, 2010
thnks for the info,even i was thinkng the same thng to make a representative to take my passport to UK,but will u plz guide me how to make a representative bcuz may be i will send my mother to UK n she'll carry my passport.so plz tell me the procedure n do they send our passport through our representative or through mail!!??
one thing more v had our medical done n they have sent our medical to Delhi instead of London n wen i ask they said k Delhi will forward all cases v just sent to delhi!is it right??
thnkx.
n really its a serious issue!
~Sumaira~

lahorimunda

Star Member
Jun 1, 2008
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Guys I am in the same situation. Can one of you tell me how did you get the passports out of pakistan?

I am in Canada and my spouse is in Pakistan. I need her passport to get the PR visa stamped. I would really appreciate if anyone of you can tell me how did you get the passports outside pakistan.

Did you use a representative or did you get is couriered.

cimple

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2008
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Passport Req..
07-06-2013
ather8888 said:
HI Sumaira

U can send it through DHL or FED-X with return paid envelop
It's not a big issue
But u should know that after medical it will take from 4 to 12 months for PPR for pakistanis
Thnx
first of you you can not send Passport out of Pakistan it is illegal. well CHC London don't ask you to send passport to London you will get PPR in two steps in PPR 2 you will be asked to send PP to CHC Islambad if you are in Pakistan

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
cimple said:
first of you you can not send Passport out of Pakistan it is illegal. well CHC London don't ask you to send passport to London you will get PPR in two steps in PPR 2 you will be asked to send PP to CHC Islambad if you are in Pakistan
I second cimple,its illegal in India & Pakistan to send PPs outside the country so no courier company is going to accept it.Your best bet is to inform London CHC about this issue.They will re-direct your case to ISD ,which will issue you PPR1 and PPR2 .This process might take a few more weeks but thats the legal way.

All the best!

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
from uae or saudia arabia passport can be sent via aramax or dhl so u have this option that someone arrange ur passport in uae or anywhere in gulf and can send via aramax. but u shud discuss with aramax. also aramax have service to pick packet from anywhere u should try aramax toronto may be they can help u. i have used this service from dubai -toronot - dubai
saleem

cimple

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2008
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Passport Req..
07-06-2013
lahorimunda said:
Guys I am in the same situation. Can one of you tell me how did you get the passports out of pakistan?

I am in Canada and my spouse is in Pakistan. I need her passport to get the PR visa stamped. I would really appreciate if anyone of you can tell me how did you get the passports outside pakistan.

Did you use a representative or did you get is couriered.
I did not able to get your question. If you in Canada and applied for PR then she must either in Pakistan or in Canada (on some other visa) and Canada Visa officer know this.so her address is in Pakistan then VO will ask to get it stamped from Islamabad all documentation they complete there but stamping visa will be in CHC Islamabad as Immigration people know that the PP can not be sent outside pakistan

reeb

Jan 12, 2016
..i need help..its urgent..
My husband sponsored me for the PR in april then i also got my TRV n came to visit my husband in Canada last month.now my application for PRV is almost processed,medical done here and i have received the request to submit my passport in Pakistan for final stamping of permanent residence visa.
Is there any way that i can submit my passport in canada?or send it to Pakistan through mail?Its very difficult for me to go back to Pakistan this much early,,please suggest me some ways..waiting for response