+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send passport for stamping to canadian embassy new delhi within india?

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Please tell me how to send passport for stamping within india , which service is good.
I know that we can not send passport outside country but what about within country? Can we use courier service?
Or Can we go to delhi by our self for stamping?
How they will send our passport after stamping or we have to collect it?
Please advice.

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
aug 2017 From CIC, oct From NDVO
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
Rina2182 said:
Please tell me how to send passport for stamping within india , which service is good.
I know that we can not send passport outside country but what about within country? Can we use courier service?
Or Can we go to delhi by our self for stamping?
How they will send our passport after stamping or we have to collect it?
Please advice.
use dhl courier they will send your passport maybe speedpost or normal post

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Thank you upkar singhji........But u didn't said anything about collection of passport ?.....how to collect or Canadian embassy of delhi will post?

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
Rina2182 said:
Thank you upkar singhji........But u didn't said anything about collection of passport ?.....how to collect or Canadian embassy of delhi will post?
delhi will post your after stamping with visa

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
ok. Can u please tell me why my status is not updated yet?
Bcoz I did my medical in 2011 den they Askd me now to re do it as its expired.
My Status is still shows me as medical recvd (date is not mention) even though I hv just did my new medical test yday.

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
Rina2182 said:
ok. Can u please tell me why my status is not updated yet?
Bcoz I did my medical in 2011 den they Askd me now to re do it as its expired.
My Status is still shows me as medical recvd (date is not mention) even though I hv just did my new medical test yday.
yes maybe your old medical is expired because its 2011 so its around 3 year. i think they didn't update........... in my case shows application received 12 feb now i recive email from delhi they didn't update.

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
I know that they didn't update .........but we just cant keep on waiting .
Like this I have wasted my 3 years after 1st medical.
If we asked they don't reply in time. sometimes they just don't reply. Its become difficult likewise they may asked me to do medical in next year too. How long I shld wait. 4 years are over since I have applied................just too much.
there is delay due they have shifted their office then they have transfer all files and all which took 6/8 months in 2012. Then Last year strike was going on in 2013.
don't you think I have waited lot and now I am impatient.

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
Rina2182 said:
If we asked they don't reply in time. sometimes they just don't reply. Its become difficult likewise they may asked me to do medical in next year too. How long I shld wait. 4 years are over since I have applied................just too much.
there is delay due they have shifted their office then they have transfer all files and all which took 6/8 months in 2012. Then Last year strike was going on in 2013.
oh my god bahut time waste hoya ha tuhada dont worry now you will get visa soon. ena nu koi fikar nhi ha ki applicant da time kina waste hunda ha. they are tottaly mad

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
Rina2182 said:
which city you want to go

Qiyam

Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2013
upkar singh said:
delhi will post your after stamping with visa

Hay friends,
I'm new here in this site, I tried my best but couldn't find how to add a post and ask questions, so I reply here and hope to find answer to my question.
I have submitted my application in November and the CIC emailed me that they had received my application, then they mailed me and asked my original passport, so I have submitted my passport four months ago, and after that they emailed me that they had received my passport and the process is going on, but after that it's about four months that I don't have any updates and even no reply to my emails!
I just want to know that after submitting the original passport how much times does it take to finalize the case and return the passport?
good to be mentioned that I have submitted Police Clearance Certificate, Medical Result,fee is paid and all other required docs and along with my application , so my Application is complete!
Is there anybody to give me info .. why yet I couldn't get visa?

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
Qiyam said:
Hay friends,
I'm new here in this site, I tried my best but couldn't find how to add a post and ask questions, so I reply here and hope to find answer to my question.
I have submitted my application in November and the CIC emailed me that they had received my application, then they mailed me and asked my original passport, so I have submitted my passport four months ago, and after that they emailed me that they had received my passport and the process is going on, but after that it's about four months that I don't have any updates and even no reply to my emails!
I just want to know that after submitting the original passport how much times does it take to finalize the case and return the passport?
good to be mentioned that I have submitted Police Clearance Certificate, Medical Result,fee is paid and all other required docs and along with my application , so my Application is complete!
just wait for few days. maybe you will get your passport this delay because so many application in process

Rocky_bombastic

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Regina-SK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th May '13
Doc's Request.
25th Nov '13
Nomination.....
11th Oct '13
AOR Received.
29th Dec '13 ( ECAS update to Application recieved on 12th Nov '13)
File Transfer...
RPRF request 15-May-2014
Med's Request
30th Dec '13
Med's Done....
07th Jan '14
Interview........
IN PROCESS ---> 2nd June '14. --- Decision made---> 23rd June '14
Passport Req..
July 3rd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 15th 2014
LANDED..........
18th July 2014---> PR card received Sep 8th 2014
Qiyam said:
Hay friends,
Hello Qiyam,

Are you applying from Within Canada or outside? Generally they do not ask for passport untill they have made the decision to issue you the permanent residence.. They ask medicals , police certificate and stuff and then passport so that they can apply the Visa and then send it back... I am a November applicant as well and My passport request is expected in a month or so.. Make sure you double check and confirm why they requested your passport so early and if they still have it..