Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical Passed on 21-09-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello Everyone, I've applied online for my study permit and at the time of submission of my application, I didn't attach my IELTS and academic documents because they were not listed in the checklist. I'm from Pakistan but my Uncle is a Canadian citizen and he has bought a Canadian number for me that can be used from anywhere in the world. So I called the cic office today from Pakistan using that canadian number. I talked to the CIC officer and told him about my issue. He asked me a few questions and told me that my application is currently with the Abu Dhabi office so there's nothing they can do. However, he told me that the best way to send extra documents is to mail the documents to the Abu Dhabi office with a letter explaining them the reason for these extra documents and they will be added to your file.

When the cic operator asked me different questions to verify my identity, he somehow managed to understand that I wasn't calling him from inside canada. so he told me that this is the last time, my call is being answered and from now, they won't answer to my call since I'm calling from outside canda with a canadian number

nouman6269

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical Passed on 21-09-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Just received an email from cic containing a reference number. They have mentioned that I must include this reference number in the letter as it's a proof that I've been told by the cic to submit these documents directly to the abu dhabi office.

kennethino

Sep 20, 2016
I am not really sure but this could be a trap since you stated that you called CIC canada with A Canadian line while you are outside Canada, and according to you, the VO later found out that you're not calling from within canada. I'm not sure but that reference number could be a way to tag your application. Just be careful..rather seek a lawyer's or expert advice before submission just to be on the safe side. Goodluck

wollyking

Nov 25, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2018
LANDED..........
14-06-2018
Friend attach those documents through case specific enquiry. I doubt this would be a problem that he knows you called outside Canada. I have done that too through a software, I did manage to sneak in by saying I was calling from Canada.
So on that token I am in even bigger trouble if he founds out where I actually called from later.