+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Send Documents To WES From Pakistan ?

abida22

Feb 7, 2019
Can somebody please guide me the step by step process to send document to WES for ECA from Pakistan, I have verified all my documents from IBCC and HEC(not sealed now) Do i need to sealed my Matric and Inter documents along with HEC envelop? HEC can send my application directly to WES or do i need to send through courier service? creating an account to WES website ,can my visa debit card is able to process the fees ?

malik.aslam

Feb 7, 2019
WES degree attestation in Pakistan 2021 2022 procedure, guidelines, requirements, sending and evaluation ECA. on the contrary for how to send documents or degree to wes from Pakistan if you are looking for attestation of your documents from Pakistan for wes canada. candidate will need to follow these steps in the beginning :

Step by Step Procedure :
  1. WES Pakistan university list
  2. Canadian Eligibility For Wes Evaluation
  3. WES equivalency tool for Pakistan
Procedure and Requirements :
  • wes login
  • hec pakistan
  • icas attestation services in pakistan
  • hec degree attestation
  • how to send documents to wes from pakistan
List Of Canada ECA Evaluation Credential Assessment Centers :

Wes Attestation Services In PakistanWorld Education Services
IQAS Attestation Services In PakistanInternational Qualification Assessment Services
ICAS Attestation Services In PakistanInternational Credential Assessment Services
ICES Attestation Services In PakistanInternational Credential Evaluation Services
CES Attestation Services In PakistanCredential Assessment Services

Apply Online :
Wes login registration will be required for to form an application. once your status is ready and your eligible to apply. you will need to send your documents to wes from Pakistan. to get one of these services most helpful guideline and procedure can be obtained from +923022707477. this is most likely filling your online application and sending the documents to wes from Pakistan.

Conclusion:
Once this interface is done and your documents is received by wes Canada or wes USA. they will evaluate your documents attestation and reveal an ECA report to your email address and courier (if you choose this option). the charges or fees how ever is not much costly neither the immigration or evaluation is hard. it is one time process to see your eligibility as express entry, provisional nominee program, federal skilled worker, citizenship visa, family sponsorship or international student. all Pakistani degree are evaluation for eca and further due recommended according to point calculator.

you will further receive notice once all procedure is completed in steps. the immigration consultant will further advise what program do you fit in according to your occupational, business or educational credential based in recent changes of immigration police 2021 2022. therefore without hassle one most apply for Canada without hassle and seek an opportunity for better living.