+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send documents to fleming college

karthik1987

Jan 6, 2013
Hi guys,
I have applied for fleming college. But how do I send my documents, transcripts , IELTS score and so on

tiger007

Champion Member
karthik1987 said:
Hi guys,
I have applied for fleming college. But how do I send my documents, transcripts , IELTS score and so on
Hi,

By a reliable international courier service. DHL and Fedex are best. You can keep track of your package, till it's received by the college. I personally prefer DHL.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

saurabhinsky

Apr 15, 2013
@ karthik

you can simply scan it and send attested copy of all the credentials to the college,they will accept it and issue you a offer letter.

tiger007

Champion Member
saurabhinsky said:
@ karthik

you can simply scan it and send attested copy of all the credentials to the college,they will accept it and issue you a offer letter.
Hi,

As per Fleming college international student's application form, one must MAIL the application package to the Office of Admissions.
(http://flemingcollege.ca/PDF/International-Student-Application.pdf)

In case, they accept scanned copies... well and good!

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

karthik1987

Jan 6, 2013
saurabhinsky said:
@ karthik

Hi,
Even I though of doing that but fleming doesnt accept scanned copies so I have to mail them through courier. Thanks for ur reply it was great help

karthik1987

Jan 6, 2013
tiger007 said:
Hi,

As per Fleming college international student's application form, one must MAIL the application package to the Office of Admissions.
(http://flemingcollege.ca/PDF/International-Student-Application.pdf)

In case, they accept scanned copies... well and good!

Hi,
Thank you for reply. Can u also tell me how many days it may take to reach fleming college if I mail it today.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
karthik1987 said:
Hi,
Thank you for reply. Can u also tell me how many days it may take to reach fleming college if I mail it today.
it takes 5 working days to reach there in some cases 4.. but if there comes saturday in between u can consider 7 days.... so 5 working days it takes!! i send through fedex also from UAE...!!

karthik1987

Jan 6, 2013
Nadeem_jee said:
it takes 5 working days to reach there in some cases 4.. but if there comes saturday in between u can consider 7 days.... so 5 working days it takes!! i send through fedex also from UAE...!!
Hi,

Oh ok thats good. thanks :)

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
karthik1987 said:
Hi,
it will reach there in 3 days and can be in 2 days. Use dhl service they charge rs1100 i think for students applying for college or uni. From india

karan1990

Apr 30, 2013
Hello Friends i have got 6 bands overall in Ielts, 6.5-listn,6.5-speaking,6-reading and 5.5-writing.

So can i apply for Wireless information networking program in Fleming college?

I saw on their website requirement in language test is 6 overall.

Any risk from Visa side?

Please help me

tiger007

Champion Member
karan1990 said:
Hello Friends i have got 6 bands overall in Ielts, 6.5-listn,6.5-speaking,6-reading and 5.5-writing.

So can i apply for Wireless information networking program in Fleming college?

I saw on their website requirement in language test is 6 overall.

Any risk from Visa side?

Please help me
Hi,

If the College has mentioned IELTS 6 as minimum requirement, then getting admission should not be a problem... provided you meet the eligibility criteria.

As for visa:
The decision on your application for a Canadian study permit will completely based on your individual application package. Usually good academic record ( especially marks of last major degree) , proper course selection, consistent profile, sufficient proof of funding and a decent IELTS score is seen as a standard benchmark to get the Canadian study permit. You should prepare the application package as per the relevant checklist of the visa category, under which you are applying.

Best of Luck.

karan1990

Apr 30, 2013
Hey,
Thanx for your reply.
Actually here it is news that evry SPP college demands minimum 6.5 score.

So even if the college requirement is 6, is there risk for visa rejection?

tiger007

Champion Member
karan1990 said:
Hey,
Thanx for your reply.
Actually here it is news that evry SPP college demands minimum 6.5 score.

So even if the college requirement is 6, is there risk for visa rejection?
Hi,

If you are 1st time applicant form India, applying on SPP category is best choice, as lesser documents and faster visa processing is required. Seneca is a college participating in SPP program.

According to official SPP Checklist:
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Student_Partners_Program_09022013.pdf
IELTS test results taken within last 24 months with overall band not less than 6.0, with
no individual band lower than 5.5.

So, as long as you have admission offer letter from Fleming and IELTS score of 6.0(with min 5.5 in all bands), you are eligible to apply under SPP.

Best of Luck.

karan1990

Apr 30, 2013
hey thanx for the checklist.
is this updated and latest one?
also as i completed my btech in 2012 so is it good if i attach my job experience certificate of 1 yr in file.