+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO SECURE TEMPORARY JOB OFFER FOR WORK PERMIT APPLICATION

adetona

Jan 13, 2009
As newly married couple,we are looking to secure any temporary job offers from any canadian employers that are willing or ready to give LMO on time in view of our timeframe and this employer wouldnt have to go through tthe hassles of getting paperwork done,as we have already secure the service of a canadian immigration lawyer,who is more than willing to handle all the immigration process on our temporary work permit applications provided we get job offers as soon as possible.

How can you advice us in this regards?

vivam

Jan 15, 2009
Kamloops
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/30/2011/sponsor approved 10/23/2011
Med's Done....
6/10/2011/meds rec'd 01/03/2012
Passport Req..
2/13/2012
LANDED..........
5/11/2012
Adetona, I am in the same position, trying to find a job before I have to return to the states and leave my husband, you just have to get out there and look and try to convince employers to hire you and apply for LMO. Perhaps now is the worst time to be looking for a temp offer to secure a work permit, especially if you are not a skilled worker I am a Retail Sales Manager and trying to get a job as hotel desk clerk or any job that will allow me to go the BC PNP route. Perhaps we all should get together and pool resources and ideas.