Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by maeliza, Nov 18, 2011.
thanks for the info
how much did you spend for this?
Hi, I forgot already how much I spent in requesting police certificate or they call it Good conduct certificate in UAE. that was last may 2011. But you can check it here:
it would be easier and faster if you have friend in UAE who can get you one. but like for me I send all my documents in Dubai police headquarters together with my payment bankdraft $30 (processing fee and postpaid courier pabalik sayo) at the same time nagfill up din ako online kasi it would be easier for them to track your file kasi you have reference # upon submitting your online form.
The following are the documents to be submitted directly to UAE Headquarters:
DUBAI POLICE GENERAL HEADQUARTERS
C.I.D. - Good Conduct Certificate Section
P.O. Box 1493
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1. Cover letter
Included in the cover letter are the following information:
- a. things included in the pack (as listed below)
- b. the purpose for which the Police Certificate is needed -- Prerequisite to the Canada visa processing
- c. contact numbers
- d. UAE agent/friend contact numbers (optional)
2. Application Form (Criminal Antecedents Clearance Certificate) signed and dated. (the UAE Embassy will send this to us, with their attestation)
3. Records of complete fingerprints, taken by the NBI, and duly attested by the Office of the President, the Department of Foreign Affairs, and the UAE Embassy in Manila .
4. Bank Draft for US$30, favoring Dubai Police General HQ, towards the Good Conduct Certificate
5. Photocopy of old passport with UAE residence visa page. (All pages included, and UAE residence page marked for easy reference)
6. 2 colored photos (2x2) (using a pencil, write your name lightly behind the photos. DO NOT glue or staple the photos on the blank form provided by the UAE Embassy. Just fasten them with paperclips, to your cover letter)
7. Photocopy of new valid passport, front and back pages. (if applicable)
8. Photocopy of Clearance from the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI).
9. Copy of email correspondence regarding the Dubai Police clearance. (My inquiry and statement of status; their email reply) (optional)
thank you very much...
Bank draft is US$35 or 110 dirhams now, it's better you call them if you have more inquiry Dubai Police HQ +971 46096418. I just sent my application March 18, 2012, it's been 4 weeks now no reply yet. Send your applications ahead of time if you want to meet your deadline
hi liza, i read ur post, i want to ask you ms liza, if ur employer cancelled ur visa after u make a letter sign by ur attorney proving what happened to u. We have same case i didnt finish my contract, and now i need a police clearance.Please advice me what i will do. thank you very much
hi buleg, can i ask if u get ur polce clearance? we have same case, i want to get a police clearance. pls reply thank u
Yes I did, but it took 1.5months to get my husband's police clearance from Dubai. The General Police Headquarters in Dubai lost my husband's file, application forms, finger prints and money order for return airway bill that I've sent them thru Fedex. I called one of my friend from Dubai to follow-up for us, I made an authorization letter and they give PCC to her but it took so long. If you want it soon it's better if you have friends from Dubai to submit it on your behalf, much faster and convenient.
i went back to Dubai to sign my resignation papers last March 2012 then before the processing of my resignation from my company nag file narin po ako nang police clearance from dubai police HQ. i have it done all by june then umuwi na po ako nang pinas. now 3 months lang pala validity nung PC dated JULY 22, 2012-Oct 2012. problem is di pa po ako tapos sa mga requirements ko for Spousal Visa im the applicant po. you think since wala naman na ako sa Dubai also nakakuha naman ako before ako umalis dubai means wala na ako record doon na ginawang mali right. allow kaya nang CIC ang form ko na yun? thanks po in advance... hope someone can answer this
Opinion ko lang po kabayan...
Tama na 3 months lang po ang validity ng police clearance dito sa uae...at ang nire-require ng cic ay valid na police clerance..meaning di na po valid ang police clerance na hawak ninyo ngayon..kailangan ninyong magsubmit ng valid police clearance.
Hi. Does anyone know if this still applies? Ito na ata ang pinakamadaling proseso para sa uae police cert. Gaano kaya ito katagal?
Thanks for sharing.
Good day poh, about poh sa police clearance requirement, ung kukunin po ba sa nbi ay clearance lng o actual finger print copy? sana poh may magreply, appreciate ko po...
Good morning! Same case with my wife, pero di na niya hawak yung Emirates ID Card niya, may chance pa bang makakuha ng Police Clearance? Base kasi sa 1st reply hindi mkakasecure ng Police Clearance without Emirates ID, pero sa website nila wala nakalagay, pero sa CIC website nakalagay naman na requirement ung Emirates ID. TIA
hi from where is the lawyer? is he in dubai?
Sharing my experience..
Nag stay sa Sharja ung wife ko for 2 years and Police Clearance is a requirement kung kukuha ng visa. Eto ung steps na ginawa ko to obtain Police Clearance from UAE.
1. Kumuha kami ng finger print sa Crame
2. Pina-authenticate namin sa DFA yung finger print
3. After authentication, pinadala namin ung authenticated finger print sa UAE Embassy through DHL sa Trinoma
4. Pag ka receive namin ng finger print authenticated by UAE Embassy, nag apply kmi online sa https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae (may bayad and we paid in using CC)
5. After applying online pinadala namin ung finger print sa Dubai Police HQ kasama ng mga hinihingi nilang documents through DHL
6. Soft copy lang papadala nila via email within a week then validity ng Dubai Police Clearance is 3 months.
** sorry nakalimutan ko na ung mga fees **
CanadaVisa.com | 1303 Greene Ave., Suite 200 | Westmount, Montreal, QC, Canada | H3Z 2A7
© Copyright 2018 CanadaVisa.com. All Rights Reserved